1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some tips to increase your sales on amazon - part1

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by amcic, May 19, 2020.

I just wanted to share with you some quick tips to increase your sales on amazon :
    1- Get more reviews for your products (and then more after that!) : People buy the product on Amazon that has the most positive reviews.
    2-The most important thing on Amazon is ratings :
    Make sure to have an automated process for gathering ratings from your customers, The Amazon algorithm that determines search rankings is highly influenced by product ratings, which is why ratings should be of high priority for your brand.
    3-Understand how Amazon SEO works : Optimize your Amazon product page for Amazon Seo
    4-Keywords are critical, You have to anticipate the most important words your prospects will search, Then, good images, and especially good copy with a strong what’s in it for me, and a call to action.
    5-Write long, detailed product descriptions. At least 1,000 words.
    6-Product content is the key to success, Following their best practices around descriptions, categories, titles, and A+ content will help you dominate search results.
    And I hope that i will share more tips about amazon selling process during the next days and be an active member that add value to this community

amcic, May 19, 2020 IP
  2. amcic

amcic Peon

Best Answers:
    For this 2 part of sharing tips about how to increase your sell on amazon i want to share this tips with you :

1- Understand that reviews and SEO play a large part in getting your product listings in front of more people : Amazon is a search engine as much as it is a marketplace.

2-If you want to stand out, it’s time to invest in not only building your own brand to help support an increased amount of search, but also time to invest in high-quality visuals to give a quality first impression.

3-If your looking to increase sales on Amazon, I would look away from paid advertising and instead look at using inbound marketing tactics to bring traffic to your products.

4-You can drive hundreds of visitors per day to your Amazon store or product pages just by creating a strong presence on niche forum sites, Facebook groups and other social media channels.

5-Choose some small AOV top sellers and make sure you put them on Amazon.

6-Encourage follow-on purchases through your own site in order to capture more customer data, up-and cross-sell, and increase overall LTV.

amcic, May 20, 2020 IP
  3. Javier-Ramos.com

Javier-Ramos.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great tips and am a fan of Amazon as a buyer and seller.

Thank you!

Javier-Ramos.com, May 20, 2020 IP
  4. IAmTheAnswer

IAmTheAnswer Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent tips! I'm planning to sell on Amazon and I found these tips very useful.

Thank you very much!

IAmTheAnswer, May 20, 2020 IP
  5. amcic

amcic Peon

Best Answers:
    You are welcome , yes good dessicion there is a lot of money to be made on amazon

amcic, May 23, 2020 IP
  6. amcic

amcic Peon

Best Answers:
    You are welcome bro

amcic, May 23, 2020 IP
  7. amcic

amcic Peon

Best Answers:
    just wanted to share the 3 part of the tricks and tips to increase your sales on amazon :
    1- Understanding how to position your brand properly will help you stand out.

This includes product pictures, pricing, product description, reviews, etc.

In order to accomplish the feat, you must nail your target market.

Deeply understand your target market and you will succeed.

2-When people buy products, your service can be offered as an add-on and everything is handled through Amazon.

3-Don’t compete on price! Unless you have a tool for it.
    4-Set custom labels that tier products by prices, exclude as many skus as you need to, and you’ll be sure to keep third-party retailers from stealing your customers by offering cheaper rates.
    5-Don’t compete on price – it’s a race to the bottom and it’s easy to become a busy fool.
    6-focus on improving your rating by responding to all of the messages that matter, as this a sure-fire way to ensure customers value you as a seller and choose you over somebody else.

amcic, May 23, 2020 IP
  8. amcic

amcic Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is the 4 part of this tips :

1-The best way to drive additional sales on Amazon is by using a repricing tool (with price floor limits of course) to constantly fight for, and win, the buy box.
    2-Brands that have their pricing levels at close parity with other channels and don’t have dozens of unauthorized resellers competing for buy box share have the best chance at success.
    3-Make sure you have the bandwidth and necessary resources to take on additional orders.
    4- try partnering with other brands and use Amazon as a laboratory for new offerings.
    5-The Amazon channel should have its own team and its own procedures within your organization.

With roughly half of the online market share in the USA, you just can’t succeed on Amazon unless you have a dedicated team with dedicated time and expertise on this channel.

There is so much to unpack here that it would take a book to share everything, but focusing on the best-sellers on the Amazon product categories pages can help you know if your items are priced well enough to gain sales and profits.*
    6-Focus on decreasing inventory errors like mis-picks, mis-ships, and out-of-stocks

amcic, May 23, 2020 IP
  9. amcic

amcic Peon

Best Answers:
    just i want to share with you this 5 part of tips to increase yur sales on amazon :

1-Order & inventory accuracy, as well as fewer customer mishaps, are both highly determining factors for winning the Buy Box and gaining access to the Prime Merchant-Fulfilled program.
    2-Amazon rewards sellers who can ship quickly and accurately.
    3-If your main sales channel is BigCommerce, you can segment your email list and visitor lists after a certain period of time (i.e. 60 days and never purchased from your site) and drive them to Amazon.
    4-Surprisingly, these old leads that might never purchase on your website but want your product and trust Amazon.
    5-Do this:

Send them a promotion for Amazon
    Sync them with a Facebook custom audience
    Then, send clicks to your products on Amazon

6-This email list is critical for future product launches and to create Lookalike audiences on Facebook.

amcic, May 26, 2020 IP
  10. amcic

amcic Peon

Best Answers:
    Just i want to share to with the 6 part of the tips ad tricks to increase your sales on amazon :
    1-Sponsored Products are a great way to drive additional traffic to your Amazon listings.
    2-Amazon sells 24/7 and setting up a FBA account on products you know will sell well will certainly increase your sales.
    3-Having an Amazon store as well will help to keep abreast of the competition, which most likely is already selling on Amazon.
    4-Use paid search promotions inside Amazon.
    And use your brand name and best performing keywords from Google Adwords.
    5-Focus on the buy box.
    Unless you’re selling truly unique products, you’re likely competing with other sellers to be the merchant behind the “Add to Cart” button.
    6-Utilize Fulfillment By Amazon, their fulfillment service, to store and ship orders, and if you’re a quick-shipping, high-volume e-retailer, try to qualify for their Seller Fulfilled Prime program, which guarantees access to lucrative Prime customers.

If you have any question about amazon feel free to send me a message on my facebook : Fouad Iboukhoulaf

amcic, May 27, 2020 IP
  11. shang geor

shang geor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Write long, detailed product descriptions. At least 1,000 words. It is too difficult, it is longer than a blog post.
    And I agree that look away from paid advertising, it is just a money waste from my experience.

shang geor, May 28, 2020 IP
  12. amcic

amcic Peon

Best Answers:
    Just wanted to share with you this 7 part on how to increase your sales on amazon :
    1-Use Amazon’s Keyword Tool to optimize your copy around long-tail keywords that are less competitive.
    2-Sell more through Amazon on your own site by using the Pay With Amazon button.
    3-Consumers trust Amazon more than you and they have their credit card details already stored for easy checkout.
    4-Proper title, bullet points, description and great images can drastically improve your sales.
    5-comment/reply to all your current reviews.
    6-I mean that just because you’re selling on Amazon doesn’t mean that you can’t promote the products with content, influencer campaigns, and get your products featured in the press.
    any question contact me on fb fouad iboukhoulaf

amcic, May 28, 2020 IP
  13. yohame

yohame Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very useful tips. Thanks for your kind share.

yohame, Jun 2, 2020 IP