1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Trade show promotional activities

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kinomi, May 31, 2020.

Hi everyone,
    I'm a an international business student and i am currently working on the business promotion marketing assignment for an Australian wine industry (penfolds) attend trade show internationally. I have chosen China as a international market for this company because there are big market and demands.
    I need to do two marketing actions plans which is before the trade show and during the trade show.

Action plan 1 (before trade show)
    At the first email to stakeholders let them know about the whole action plans.
    Second, design a good place that can attract audiences in the trade show.
    Thirdly, provide and cover the cost of lodging, food and shipping for employees who attend trade show.
    finally, prepare exhibition promotions for the trade show

Action plan 2 (during the trade show)
    There are several activities and staff teams contains during the trade show.
    Introduce product: give a presentation and video display about product to audiences.
    Provide the sampling, testing and customer entertainment area for audiences.
    Create brochure and catalogues which can target potential customers or business cooperative partner.
    I will be very happy and appreciate if you give me your feedback on my marketing strategy!
    Thank you.

kinomi, May 31, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    sarahk, May 31, 2020 IP
  3. sikweya

sikweya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello , did you get support on your query?

sikweya, Jun 2, 2020 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Somewhat off topic. I find Australian wines to be harsh. I tried 3 or 4 different kinds. They all had a strong flavor (not necessarily a pleasant one) and afterwords I had a heartburn. I bought them at a super market, so I can imagine that those wines were mass produced. Maybe tasting the same wines at the wineries where they gracefully age in barrels like they're suppose to would've been a different story. My palate prefers Italian wines over probably any other wines.

qwikad.com, Jun 2, 2020 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Given that your post was the 2nd reply, probably not. Did you have feedback to give?

sarahk, Jun 2, 2020 IP