1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Business Diversification and Income Increase

Discussion in 'General Business' started by marl09, May 24, 2020.

Hello to Everyone ,

At this moment I´m making €500 a month from my online Business ,

Ebay Retail Selling : €300
    Forex Trading : €200

I need to make a minimum of €2000 a month to make a living only from my online Business.
    I have open this threat to ask the community for ideas of news business that can help me diversify and increase my income.I appreciate all the constructive comments.

marl09, May 24, 2020 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Instead of going into the news business, which you probably are uunfamiliar with, why don't you simply EXPAND your eBay and Forex businesses which you obviously ALREADY know. The thinner you spread yourself, the less likely you will succeed.

mmerlinn, May 24, 2020 IP
    jrbiz and sarahk like this.
  3. marl09

marl09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thanks for you Reply ,

I will always try to grow and Expand the business I already have , but both business have some limitations and to increase it takes a lot , so I´m focus on new sources of income.

marl09, May 24, 2020 IP
  4. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    Unless you are selling eBay listed products to 7.4 BILLION people you have not exhausted your potential on eBay. Ditto for Forex.

Going after the news business as a new source of income is never likely to succeed considering that there are already way too many players in the news business now. Unless you have some STARTLING new news, no one will ever find you.

mmerlinn, May 24, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. Javier-Ramos.com

Javier-Ramos.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How about becoming and Amazon seller or you can also start trading stocks or Bitcoin since you are familiar with Day Trading?

I've been very success with Crypto, even small caps altcoins like Dogeoin are great for trading and making good profits.

Javier-Ramos.com, May 24, 2020 IP
  6. marl09

marl09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thanks for your Reply

I´m looking for diferent ways to make money online , Amazon Seller will be a extension of my Ebay selling wich probably I will do it in the future , trading stocks or bitcoin would be also a extention of what I ´m already doing , would not make sense to drive capital from forex to stocks or bitcoin.

marl09, May 25, 2020 IP
  7. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should learn everyday and improve your ebay and forex income as you already know something .Its not point to focus your energy in 3 things .Decide yourself that you will be as best as you can in your field ,learn more ,work more etc until you achieve your desired income

Spartan14, May 25, 2020 IP
  8. ireshsl

ireshsl Member

Best Answers:
    I think he is looking for a new (not news) business idea. :)

ireshsl, May 31, 2020 IP
  9. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    If that is what he wants, then he should have said so. I answered the question he posed, not what he MIGHT have meant.

mmerlinn, May 31, 2020 IP