1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are so called “successful bloggers” faking it?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by vna1611, May 12, 2020.

There are many videos on Youtube, of so called “successful bloggers” who claim they are making more than US $30,000 per month.

Is this true?

There are a couple of bloggers, who are related to a blogger who is said to be very successful.

But the other two who are related to him, have really done nothing much to show.

Yet they claim they are earning so much.

How can this be?

Regards

vna1611, May 12, 2020 IP
  2. Javier-Ramos.com

Javier-Ramos.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is possible to make a ton of money with a Blog or any website, the key is to treat it like a real business.

Most bloggers are not willing to spend money to make money, you can build a quality blog, add affiliate links and buy traffic from Google Adwords or Bing Ads and get your traffic, optimize your conversion rates and turn in a profit.

If you build a blog and wait or Google to send you free traffic you'll never make any money.

Javier-Ramos.com, May 16, 2020 IP
  3. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Theme or niche market also playing big role in earning online by blog or websites. If your blog is related to finance insurance and you are writing eye catchy blog according to keywords then you can earn good by adsense also .... Need to drive traffics to your blog or website by share them to social media platforms (If contents is good you will sure get regular visitors). Do some bookmarking to top sites like reditt for your new blog posts on regular basis.

According to me if you are getting 1k unique visitors per day (Just comparing)
    Then you can earn by adsense for finance insurance theme : $5.00 Per day.
    For other theme like general : $0.50 or less Per day.
    Means google and other adsense alternative paying good for some popular niche market .. but not for all.

So we need to select theme or niche market before start blogging for earn.

Thanks

seomanualsubmission, May 16, 2020 IP
  4. dollorphanage

dollorphanage Member

Best Answers:
    I can assure you that most of them are faking it.
    They key to success is coming up with something unique and you will need drive, passion and belief to make it work.
    The people that eventually succeed are not going to give away the concept and formula that they worked so hard on.
    Don't buy into these so called gurus selling programs that promise success.

Their arguments might be very compelling and they will show false evidence that makes it seem as if they are very successful.

Shopify stats for example can easily be modified. I can visit my own shop add 20,000 items to my shopify cart, never check out and the stats will say that I made $70,000 this month. Traffic stats can also easily be modified.

dollorphanage, May 17, 2020 IP
    Saputnik likes this.
  5. KyleStephensonWood

KyleStephensonWood Active Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of the time, yes. People think success is created by projecting an image of success. For some industries, that is true. I think blogging etc. is becoming more prevelant and there's a lot of young people who are fakin it until they make it.

KyleStephensonWood, May 28, 2020 IP
  6. sydneynotcindy

sydneynotcindy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's just like the rest of the economy - there are probably 1% of these guys that are very successful and make a ton of money. But when they talk about how much money they make, do they share their expenses? (Payroll, tools, upkeep, TAXES, etc.) And do they say how many hours a week they work? You'd be surprised how many bloggers and media personalities work 60+ hours a week.

That doesn't mean that you or I can't be successful. There's probably a much larger group of influencers and bloggers that make decent money, pay their bills, take care of their family, go on a nice vacation once a year - a normal but comfortable life. They're not millionaires, but it's possible for the average person that works hard and has some skill and talent to reach that level.

sydneynotcindy, May 29, 2020 IP
    Saputnik and qwikad.com like this.
  7. IgorKurochkin

IgorKurochkin Peon

Best Answers:
    I don`t know much about the "lifestyle" bloggers, but I can speak for the YouTube musicians that have like several millions of followers. The guys have huge amount of top-tier musical equipment which costs a ton of money, they clearly have a production team and are constantly involved into making videos. So, they don`t have any other job yet they make a LOAD of money. I guess that YouTube really can make you rich.

IgorKurochkin, Jun 6, 2020 IP