1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Giving Money Back to customers with Paypal(India)

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by jaguar34, May 26, 2020.

Is there a option to give money back to customers after 15 days if my Paypal account is based in India?

jaguar34, May 26, 2020 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can pay Via debit or credit card (By credit card its a bit easy) ...... Just add your card to paypal payment options.

Click on refund option on payment you received 15 days before.

Follow the payment process.

Its not so hard .... Just need to follow paypal instructions.

In short click on refund and remaining paypal will let you know that what next.

seomanualsubmission, May 26, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  3. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How can this be done as all money received in Paypal India account is transferred to my Bank account in India in less than 10 days.

jaguar34, May 27, 2020 IP
  4. seomanualsubmission

Best Answers:
    Yes, And thats why i told you that you can pay by Debit card or credit card .... because according to Indian Government rule you can not pay directly from Paypal balance.

If you will received $10.00 then this payment will be transferred to bank account automatically and if you want to send payment via Paypal then you have to add card to your account and then you can pay via paypal.

As i know all banks is providing Debit card so you can pay your client by add your debit card to your paypal account.

If any private bank like HDFC or ICICI then you can create virtual credit card also and can pay by either debit cards or virtual credit card.

If you are owning credit card then you can pay to client very easily via paypal by add your credit card to your paypal account.

I think all points are clear now .... If you have still any question then let me know.

Thanks

seomanualsubmission, May 27, 2020 IP
    JEET and jaguar34 like this.
  5. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @jaguar34
    Its not a refund, it will be like a new payment, but to your customer.
    By the way, I don't understand this concept.
    Paypal was told to transfer payments to bank accounts because paypal is not paying an interest on your balance.
    PayTM is also not paying interest I think. You can keep your money in paytm for as long as you want... Its upto you to withdraw. PayTM does not transfers it automatically.

JEET, May 28, 2020 IP
  6. seomanualsubmission

Best Answers:
    @JEET .... I think PayTM has two types now ....... One normal PayTM and one is PayTM for Business. If normal PayTM then your money will in wallet but if PayTM business then money will transfer automatically to bank account per day (After About 00:00 AM), a bit like paypal.

seomanualsubmission, May 28, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  7. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    JEET, May 28, 2020 IP
  8. wildogre

wildogre Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think its really difficult to send back amount if you not having own account.

wildogre, Jun 27, 2020 IP
  9. Chrisplady007

Chrisplady007 Peon

Best Answers:
    In 2022, there are 5 simple ways to get free PayPal money:
    The internet is a terrific place to create money, and it provides a number of ways to earn free PayPal money without ever leaving your house.
    Using only your phone, you may make free PayPal money quickly and easily by using cashback apps, offering your comments, or viewing movies.

How to Get Free PayPal Cash Right Now
    Continue reading to learn about some of the ways I make money, both with and without surveys.

1) Cinchbucks
    It's one of the greatest survey websites for earning free PayPal money by simply taking a few surveys. It offers a fantastic and user-friendly interface that makes it simple for users to participate in surveys and earn significant incentives.

2) Sweatcoin
    Are you having trouble sticking to your fitness routine? Sweatcoin has arrived to save the day!
    Sweatcoin is a fitness and incentives software that compensates you for walking.
    Sweatcoins can be exchanged for clothing, shoes, smartwatches, and iPhones, as well as fitness monitors and PayPal cash.

3. Skillz Games
    Skillz, based in San Francisco, is a leading competitive mobile games platform.
    On the site, online gamers can compete in tournaments across the world and win rewards every month.
    This network, which has over 30 million players, 5 million daily tournaments, and $100 million in monthly rewards, provides some of the best gaming opportunities to make money if you are competent or have a lucky streak.
    PayPal is a convenient way to cash out your earnings.

4. Rakuten
    Rakuten is the most popular cashback app/website for online and in-store shopping. Rakuten, formerly known as Ebates, offers up to 40% cash back and pays by PayPal or check.
    Rakuten operates in the following manner:
    When you shop online, go to Rakuten and choose your favourite vendor.
    Your purchases are automatically logged, and you will receive cashback.
    After making your first purchase of $30 or more, you will receive a $30 welcome bonus.
    Install the Rakuten browser extension to make things easier for you. It will notify you whenever there are cashback possibilities.
    PayPal or cheque are the two options for payment.

5. MyPoints
    MyPoints is a "get paid to site" that pays you for doing things like shopping online, watching videos, reading emails, exploring the internet, and playing games.
    After purchasing the first $20 at your favourite online store, you'll get a free $10 Amazon or Visa gift card when you sign up.
    Gift cards, travel miles, and PayPal cash are all acceptable forms of payment.

Chrisplady007, Jan 12, 2022 IP