1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Disabled Facebook account for something I didn't do

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Robert Burnie, May 27, 2020.

I find it incredibly frustrating that Facebook doesn't have any humans that can answer questions and correct things for businesses that run ads on their platform. I had a client that had multiple copyright violations and got my account disabled. I was able to create a new account and promptly fired the client but then somehow, Facebook disabled that account. Now I can't run this part of my business and get canned Autobot responses without any process. Is there anyone from Facebook that manages these accounts

Robert Burnie, May 27, 2020 IP
  2. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Try to create the account from a different device or browser, possibly using a different IP. Clear all cookies first, close the browser, switch the IP (if you can), and then try.
    Try using Opera's inbuilt VPN service. Its not very good, is bad most of the times, but works very well sometimes.
    Keep using this browser for a while with the account, for a couple of weeks or a month or so.
    Then go back to your normal browser.

JEET, May 28, 2020 IP
  3. Robert Burnie

Robert Burnie Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you, I'll give it a try

Robert Burnie, May 28, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.