1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Anyone Know Of Where To Buy Cheap Traffic

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by tunescool, Dec 27, 2019.

1. garLLick

garLLick Peon

Best Answers:
    On every adnetwork basically, just buy Tier 3

garLLick, Feb 12, 2020 IP
  2. tunescool

tunescool Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    biz opp

tunescool, Feb 13, 2020 IP
  3. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you check out Phillip P. Brewer's Click Action Traffic. Click Action Traffic is a .com by the way and not an affiliate link. He often offers some decent discounts/specials to those who join his list of followers.

As added information I must agree with what jrbiz said earlier about "Think of it this way: why would anyone sell quality traffic cheap?"

To add to his comments consider that when you get subscribers (those that give you contact info) a small percentage of the total will become actual buyers.

Many list vendors will keep their buyers for their own offers and often what they sell you are the non-buyers. When you decide to try out a vendor start with sample quantities to see how the response is. (That depends a lot on the effectiveness of your marketing message of course.)

When you find a vendor that delivers leads that satisfactorily convert to buyers you have a vendor to visit often.

JoeSpirit, Feb 14, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    From what I understand about you question, trust me you dont want to put your site on any of the places from where it sends bot-traffic to your site.

Also, if you want to get traffic by paying (inorganic), you need to do a bit of research about the niche, industry, keyword etc etc. you want to run ads on. There are many factors you need to consider before running paid ads of your content.

LadyStarc, Feb 19, 2020 IP
    cronik, JoeSpirit and jrbiz like this.
  5. James Rawls

James Rawls Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Instead of buying traffic and using other such practices to achieve your goals, use organic methods to fulfill your objectives. As you will be caught by Google's algorithms and you will be penalized if they found your activities to be against their rules and practices. Go for using well-crafted strategies and techniques with patience and quality content, it will take time but the traffic you earn will be genuine and authentic.

James Rawls, Feb 19, 2020 IP
    cronik and jrbiz like this.
  6. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cheap traffic doesn't necessarily mean profitable traffic. Someone might mistakenly lead you to solo ads or traffic exchanges. Cheap and poor traffic methods. The real question is does the product you sell allow for you to profit on the first initial sale - even using BAD marketing techniques? And do you have any backend marketing plans to get more profits from each and every customer that you receive?

Randall Magwood, Feb 25, 2020 IP
  7. Denis B.

Denis B. Member

Best Answers:
    You don't want to buy traffic, 99.9% of the time will be useless since it will be or bots or people that have no interest in your service/product and will never buy your stuff.

Better focus advertising, but do a lot of research first...

Denis B., Feb 26, 2020 IP
  8. natural777

natural777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Buy traffic on google. It will be not cheap but you will receive real buyers! It is super hard to receive money from cheap traffic.

natural777, Feb 26, 2020 IP
  9. AdFlyTeam

AdFlyTeam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Have you heard about AdFly?
    If you want your site to have a high rank on search engines, or your goal is to promote offers, our platform might just be perfect for you.
    In both cases our traffic is real people. For our Proxy Deal or WorldWide traffic, you can generate high volume of traffic on your site. With our GEO targets, you are more likely to get leads, clicks, etc..
    Check out our site and offers if we got your interest:)

AdFlyTeam, Mar 23, 2020 IP
  10. traffic97

traffic97 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you try for free Trial at getvisitors.site ? See if this Traffic is ok for you ?
    It is Country targeted, and unlimited traffic/day.
    However due to limited traffic it will be only approximate 200/ day based on Country selected.

traffic97, Apr 18, 2020 IP
  11. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cheap traffic is what it is…CHEAP!

Don’t expect it to work.

vna1611, Apr 22, 2020 IP
  12. akolipenoukou

akolipenoukou Member

Best Answers:
    I've had 3 bad experiences with paid traffic and I don't envisage buying one ever. First, I bought traffic from a British company. I realized the traffic was coming from bots. I tried to get my money back but the company closed down and all I could claim from a bankrupt company was $1. Secondly I bought solo ads from Udimi but none of it converted. Some of the people on the list even warned me not to contact them again because they don't remember asking for my offers. The third was a new platform for traffic. I plugged in many of my offers. Traffic was huge but none of it was showing anywhere. Even UpViral banned me saying I was diluting their conversion rate. I prefer to create content for traffic and built a list.

akolipenoukou, Apr 24, 2020 IP
  13. OT Commerce

OT Commerce Active Member

Best Answers:
    It seems to me that you can’t buy cheap traffic anywhere. Develop your product on social networks. This is the most inexpensive way to attract visitors.

OT Commerce, Apr 29, 2020 IP
  14. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The recognition that is generated through social media channels or SEM is far more worthwhile than buying cheap traffic. Utilize genuine resources to build a sturdy online reputation instead of using tricks like this.

Sam Sabir, Apr 30, 2020 IP
  15. awesome1

awesome1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have used both for traffic and lead generation. Whole lots crappy bot traffic providers.
    You can't find a single person providing real human traffic for fiverr and seoclerks. unless you go for posting your link/content on networks by them.

awesome1, May 4, 2020 IP
  16. Leonard R

Leonard R Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't recommend buying traffic from unverified sources. My team has been on the market for a long time now, so feel free to message us since we have rates starting from $0.20 CPM :)

Leonard R, May 22, 2020 IP
  17. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    Popunder and push traffic the cheapest, i guess

NicoleW, Sep 14, 2020 IP
  18. traffic97

traffic97 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please try our new site especially for great original traffic.
    https://traf.cc

traffic97, Sep 14, 2020 IP
  19. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    good point, that is true

NicoleW, Sep 16, 2020 IP