1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why I am having drop in my organic traffic and keywords

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jenniferlope, May 19, 2020.

Before algorithm update my site was doing well and ranked on several keywords and getting almost 117k traffic but suddenly I saw that my site Mesheble.com lossing keywords daily and organic traffic.I have checked all the things there is no manual actions security issues and now I am unable to find the reason why it is dropping. Any one please advice me what should I do to get my site rank back again ? All the content that I put on my website is unique and natural not copied from any website then why it is happening? I am frustrated to find the reason so that I can resolved it. Any advice will be highly appreciated.

The thing I observerd is that my CTR increase, even Impresssions and clicks but average position slightly drops. What should I do please guide me.

jenniferlope, May 19, 2020 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'm English born and bred and to me your content is unreadable garbage, I'm surprised you get any visitors.

malky66, May 19, 2020 IP
  3. jenniferlope

jenniferlope Peon

Best Answers:
    Which content you can't read? Please suggest me advices.

4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    All of it, it's all nonsense, it looks like it was written by someone with no understanding of the English language. It's what these algo updates are brought in for, to flush out the crap.

Get some proper content written by people with a proper command of the English language.

malky66, May 19, 2020 IP
  5. jenniferlope

jenniferlope Peon

Best Answers:
    Ohh Can you highlight any one article so It would be helpful.

6. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    After see your website i can say easily that you are using this website to sell guest posting only and that why contents quality is a bit poor because for each contents you check only unique (Does not matter its rewritten by any software and so readability score is very poor). Generally i see this type of theme very common to those websites who is using site for guest posting.

You should use some professional contents to increase quality contents ratio at your website ..... I am sure its effect of Google update at end of march.

seomanualsubmission, May 19, 2020 IP
  7. jenniferlope

jenniferlope Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I hire a writer for this and I am amazed that I have such kind of issues on my site. You advice will be noted and soon I will do all these things.

8. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The quality of your content needs to be improved as they might be unique but are not creative or correctly written. You need to optimize your content from all angles possible.

Sam Sabir, May 20, 2020 IP
  9. chrisand2cats

chrisand2cats Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would agree, you need to hire someone who´s mother tongue is English so the content is better.
    I may be wrong, but I am guessing this writer is cheap, which leads me to believe it is possible you are also saving money by paying someone very little to do seo, and that could also be part of the problem, poor seo work was done/is still being done. Or maybe no seo work is being done or you stopped it, these are reasons your keywords would be falling also.

chrisand2cats, May 21, 2020 IP