1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Forseti, May 19, 2020.

Hello. I am new to online marketing. I want to learn it with you

Forseti, May 19, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Hi, welcome aboard.

sarahk, May 19, 2020 IP
  3. chrisand2cats

chrisand2cats Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many youtube videos that help you learn the basics of online marketing, and you can learn a bit from them if you´re new to it. I would highly recommend taking an online seminar (webinar) from someone who is reputable as the money spent for that is well worth it. There´s no fast or easy to way to do things online, better you take your time and learn instead of rushing as rushing will just be a waste of your time and money longterm.

chrisand2cats, May 20, 2020 IP
  4. Forseti

Forseti Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your greeting and instruction.

Forseti, May 21, 2020 IP
  5. chrisand2cats

chrisand2cats Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    welcome, good luck in your adventure! :)

chrisand2cats, May 21, 2020 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello and welcome here .If you are interested in affiliate marketing i will show you my process on how i make it .Firstly you must decide on a niche ,think what you like ,what you want to learn etc ,you need to have an interest in the niche you choose if not you will loose interest .After that start building your platforms : create a blog ,youtube channel ,5 forums in your niche ,quora account ,facebook group ,instagram etc .Then try to create a post everyday in each for example create a youtube video in your niche everyday ,try to create a blog post each week or often if you can .Be active in forums and make 5 posts each day on them and put your signature ,be sure to add value .In quora make 5 to 10 posts each day and from time to time link to your blog ,yt channel ,landing page etc .Now the most important thing its to build an email list ,this will make the diference ,if you are involved in online marketing field almost any guru will tell you that the ingredient to succed its to build an email list ,if you dont build an email list you loose 90% of traffic so you loose a lot of money to the table .I advise you to start a trial with aweber and start building your list right now .Once register you will be able to create a landing page ,to put on your video description ,you can create a optin page to collect leads on your website and also links on forums signature ,quora etc .So start creating content that brings value each day and recommend some affiliate offers from clickbank or jvzoo etc to people and build your email list ,this its the greatest assets you can have .When collect emails offer to people something great like a lead magnet and be sure in your thank you page to have an affiliate offer ,thus making you a chance to make a sale

Spartan14, May 23, 2020 IP
  7. CarolWWW

CarolWWW Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hello welcome here ! yes sure you will see threads about online marketing with a lot of questions and answers so i am sure it will help you . good luck !

CarolWWW, May 24, 2020 IP
  8. Eantwi

Eantwi Peon

Best Answers:
    I literally make $500 daily with this method

Eantwi, May 25, 2020 IP