1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do people get tens of thousands of monthly visitors to their site?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by vna1611, May 12, 2020.

How do people get tens of thousands of monthly visitors to their site?
    Am not talking of the big sites.
    Am talking of bloggers who claim to get tens of thousands of monthly visitors.
    How is this possible?
    Regards

vna1611, May 12, 2020 IP
  2. CastroS

CastroS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Interesting content. Any advertising, traffic purchase and other marketing tricks will not be able to force a person to spend so much time on the site and return to the site again.

CastroS, May 12, 2020 IP
    Saputnik and JEET like this.
  3. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Appears you haven’t read right.

vna1611, May 14, 2020 IP
  4. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @vna1611
    CastroS read right.
    Interesting content is the only way to bring visitors to your website, and keep them bringing back.
    What good is a visitor who accidentally opened your website once and never returned again?

JEET, May 14, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I follow a guy on YouTube since he had 33k subscribers. He has over 2m 5 years later. Content has been frequent, high quality and interesting over time. Nothing went viral it was "slow" and steady. However, one may look and assume it happened over night or was luck. Bloggers aren't different. Some also start off in the blogging game with some sort of small following from social media or even other work like a writer for a publication. I am willing to bet most started small with 0 followers and built a fan base over time with their creativity and work ethic.

People with poor work ethic and shit perspective will always be so damn shocked to see people have even mild success. They always doubt the possibility and assume theres more to work ethic, skill and talent.

NetStar, May 14, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit and jrbiz like this.
  6. Yazid Belkhadir

Yazid Belkhadir Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys!!

A lot of you are trying to make online and that's great but to achieve your goals you need skills
    Such as finding the right products and the right supplier and building an online professional store so the customers can trust you and buy from you also you need to learn how to do ADS on FacebookADS to get sells and boost them.
    I know that this sounds like a loooot to learn but its actually easier than you think.
    Now we're focusing on how to get these skills ,well you might go to YouTube and search for them it's cool but not enough to actually make 5 to 6 figures in month
    Sooooo a lot of you know Udemy and for those who don't recognize it: Udemy is a platform which you can find courses about anything you want and it personally helped me to start my own business online but as a lot of you I couldn't afford them (200$ to 900$ for one course )
    So I did some research and I found with a very cool thing which is some guys who don't need their Udemy accounts anymore and they sell them for 40$ but a found a guy on fiverr who does the same thing but only for 15$ and if you reached this point you really want to make some changes in your life , I appreciate that so i will leave link to this .
    https://www.fiverr.com/share/EmPDND
    Peace out[​IMG]

Yazid Belkhadir, May 15, 2020 IP
  7. tareqjhe1

tareqjhe1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I also want to know the correct answer to this topic. But I have seen some people who got so many visitors they write some uncommon and viral articles and share on Facebook.

tareqjhe1, May 16, 2020 IP
  8. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you will check his profile on facebook or twitter then can see also that lots of people are following him because they know that this person is writing something different and interesting, So his one blog or article on blog and sharing on social media drive good amount of traffics.

So common thing is interesting and eye catchy contents who attract people attentions for your blog and you are making money by converting that traffics.

seomanualsubmission, May 16, 2020 IP
  9. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It is quite simple. Give your visitors what they WANT and they will keep coming back for more. If you do that you will never need to worry about SEO, where you land in the SERPs, visitor count, etc. as you will be TOO BUSY keeping your visitors happy that you will not have time to worry about any DECEPTIVE tricks to LURE in UNSUSPECTING visitors.

Last edited: May 16, 2020
    mmerlinn, May 16, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit, qwikad.com and Saputnik like this.
  10. tareqjhe1

tareqjhe1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, It's true

tareqjhe1, May 16, 2020 IP
  11. dollorphanage

dollorphanage Member

Best Answers:
    I can't help but feel that you also have a lot people out there that simply lie about this. There are easy ways of creating false evidence that show that you are receiving thousand or millions of visitors.
    Think about it. How many times have you watched an ad on Youtube of some guy claiming that his students make $10,000 dollar per day and that they receive millions of visitors each month. You can have this too if only you follow his magic program that will change your life forever. All lies.

The only way you are going to get a lot of traffic these days is by coming up with an unsaturated, brilliant concept that is unique, fresh and that keeps people coming back for more. Once you go viral on social media then the rest is history.

What a lot of people forget to mention is that this requires a lot of focus, effort, determination and drive. You have to never give up until you get it right.

dollorphanage, May 17, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit and mmerlinn like this.
  12. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i think they have a great niche that brings a lot of readers ,or maybe they use trending content that gets a huge massive audience ,Or maybe are experts on seo an they know many tricks where people like us we dont know

Spartan14, May 17, 2020 IP
  13. newnovin

newnovin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    first of all, Interesting content and not some random copy paste , and then work on your SEO

newnovin, May 19, 2020 IP
  14. LewisH95

LewisH95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first. ...
    Get Social. ...
    Mix It Up. ...
    Write Irresistible Headlines. ...
    Pay Attention to On-Page SEO. ...
    Target Long-Tail Keywords. ...
    Start Guest Blogging. ...
    Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

LewisH95, Jun 6, 2020 IP
  15. CarolWWW

CarolWWW Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    content,marketing tips and many more factors.

CarolWWW, Jun 7, 2020 IP
  16. JessGrenne

JessGrenne Banned

Best Answers:
    Content is the king of marketing, So make the best and unique content for your business.

JessGrenne, Jun 8, 2020 IP
  17. L3G10N

L3G10N Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best way is to have engaging content on your website that people NEED and market it in a way that people WANT to share with everyone. It sounds simple and it is, but it takes consistency and will not happen overnight without a decent budget. Just pick a lane that you see money and growth potential in and figure out a plan highlighting the Needs and Wants of your target audience. You got this!

L3G10N, Jun 9, 2020 IP
  18. DylanC

DylanC Member

Best Answers:
    Could be lots of content ranking in the search engines, social media or paid traffic.

DylanC, Jun 20, 2020 IP