1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Deleting 3 pages and making into one?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by charmingvideos, May 14, 2020.

I am a freelancer. My website has the home page and a service page with a drop down botton that has 3 other pages with the type of services I offer.

Should I delete those 3 pages and make them into one page called services? HOpe you understand. I am trying to explain it the best I can. Send me a private message.

charmingvideos, May 14, 2020 IP
  2. asupport

asupport Active Member

Best Answers:
    These days websites should be made with mobile users in mind. That's why you will find many websites that provide all info on the main site. Users only have to scroll and not to click and wait for another page to load.

asupport, May 16, 2020 IP
  3. Oso Optimized

Oso Optimized Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are desiring for your page to rank in search engines, it is not nearly large enough. I wouldn't delete any pages with a site that small, and would instead figure out how to build MORE content.

Oso Optimized, May 16, 2020 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  4. metapilot

metapilot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Remember, pages don't equal content. Written words equal content. Spreading a few of them around onto a bunch of different pages is not a good strategy It is going to take a long time to get your site to rank well--and a lot of effort. At your current stage, rather than putting up pages of thin content, it's better to condense into fewer pages focused broadly on your niche.
    In the early stages (first year or so) you're likely not to rank well no matter what you do on your website (unless you really know what you're doing). Use broad keywords that give google and overview of your services and focus on your Google My Business page, develop your social media accounts and figure out how to make they work for you. Focus on relationship building with others in your industry. Over time, as you learn what real good content is and the best way to create it for your site and your audience, then you can start breaking your individual pages out with more specific keywords.

metapilot, May 17, 2020 IP
  5. charmingvideos

charmingvideos Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the advice. I have a facebook page up; that page is doing well. I use hash tags and receive 150+ reviews per day.

charmingvideos, May 17, 2020 IP
  6. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Instead of compiling them into one page, you need to expand your website more and add more pages to rank them properly with all the efficient SEO techniques.

Sam Sabir, May 18, 2020 IP
    Oso Optimized likes this.
  7. Tedel

Tedel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If they are three different services, it is better to keep them separated.

Tedel, May 26, 2020 IP
  8. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Sam Sabir, May 29, 2020 IP
  9. HimanshuThakur

HimanshuThakur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to add more pages to rank them properly with all the efficient SEO techniques.

HimanshuThakur, May 30, 2020 IP
  10. Zone06

Zone06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you do have multiple pages, make sure they are not competing for the same keywords. Duplicate content or titles will hurt rankings.

Zone06, Jun 17, 2020 IP