1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Non voip US phone services to try

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bvss12, May 13, 2020.

Hey everyone,

Some of the popular services like smsvpa and getsmscodes for phone verifications have been giving me a lot of issues with my marketing lately. I searched for better providers and have tried the following that are worth looking into and thought I’d share:

VerifyWithSMS.com
    Used to be my go-to service, have a decent price and his service is very fast. Sometime Paypal put on hold the payment and then i need wait for Paypal. This service is really very good.

Non-VoIP number for sms verification goes from 1.14$ each, and can be registered on different platforms that require a phone number:Google Voice, Gmail, Hotmail, WhatsApp, and so on.These virtual numbers can only be used to receive text messages.

reddit.com/r/phoneverifcation
    Can get really good deals but can be unpredictable and inconvenient. You gotta wait for the seller to respond and be online. Have to do thorough vetting to make sure numbers are non-VoIP and US. I would sometimes have to spend 2 days trying to get a seller because they weren’t available. I used to waste so much time on this.

5sim.net
    Good service, decent pricing. I’ve used them for the last batch of 25 Google voice accounts, but sometime give me an error. I thinks can be better, but it’s an option

Good luck everyone!

bvss12, May 13, 2020 IP
  2. JV35

JV35 Member

Best Answers:
    What business is it that you do that requires you to need those services? Sounds interesting, so I thought I would ask.

JV35, May 13, 2020 IP
  3. bvss12

bvss12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    These services are used to register in Tinder, sell Google Voice numbers, register emails in gmail, among others.

bvss12, May 13, 2020 IP
  4. LewisH95

LewisH95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Whereas fixed numbers are linked to a physical address, non-fixed VoIP numbers don't require a fixed address and instead can be associated with any geographical location. ... These types of numbers are also known as “virtual phone numbers” and are commonly issued by free services such as Skype and Google Voice.

LewisH95, May 14, 2020 IP
  5. bvss12

bvss12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello! It's different. Google voice/Skype and others offer virtual numbers, but verifywithsms.com/5sim.net and others, offers real numbers of real simcard. For example verifywithsms.com offer Sprint numbers only.

bvss12, May 14, 2020 IP
  6. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This looks awesome. But is it not detected by Paypal?

dess71, Mar 6, 2021 IP