1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Make Money On YouTube Best Strategies For 2020

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by DewYouTube, Dec 18, 2019.

Hey guys I made this video on how to make money on YouTube using a variety of different strategies and giving you the best methods on how to take advantage of the best money making methods on YouTube for 2020! If you guys are interested in finding out the best methods for making money on YouTube check out my video :) You wont regret it.

DewYouTube, Dec 18, 2019 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Garbage. It's a video on how to make money on YouTube but the video itself is someone playing a video game while a monotone chromatic voice talks in a single pitch on some YouTube basics. Sorry. Garbage.

NetStar, Mar 30, 2020 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well when i play your video it start with a video game .Are you joking ,what its this i dont know how we can make money on youtube just by seying a game on the video

Spartan14, Mar 31, 2020 IP
  4. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    YouTube strategies are not focused on just making money but rather gaining significant and impactful level of recognition and credibility through a powerful medium of video marketing. You need to create quality content with actually useful tips instead of such basic techniques.

Sam Sabir, May 7, 2020 IP
  5. CastroS

CastroS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In order to make money on your YouTube channel you must have many subscribers. I know that the promotion of any account on a social network takes some time, but you need to think in advance about who will be your target audience and create videos that are interesting for them. I also know that some SМM experts use special services to get the first subscribers, such as this one https://smoservice.net/youtube/youtube-video-views/ . It seems to me that it helps to get the first reviews about your channel and think about how you can improve it. I know that criticism can sometimes be unpleasant, but ... In any case, you are waiting for the first successes in this. And you will get more experience.

CastroS, May 12, 2020 IP
  6. IMDaniel

IMDaniel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What is the name of the game that is playing in the video?

IMDaniel, May 15, 2020 IP