1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to promote products?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by laxmi, Feb 21, 2018.

1. 99james99

99james99 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think social network is the best way today; Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest...

99james99, Feb 18, 2019 IP
  2. Chestbrah

Chestbrah Active Member

Best Answers:
    I make health blogs for offers like 2 week diet, fat decimator, and red tea.

Chestbrah, Feb 24, 2019 IP
  3. chinemeremz

chinemeremz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To add to all of the above beautiful suggestions; I have come to realize one salient thing in all of the ideas and points raised here- creating "highly creative & timeless contents" plus consistency is all that you need to win this game. Be it Facebook marketing, Youtube or vlogging as we refer to it today, Blogging, answering questions on sites like Quora, Forum Marketing like this one and more.
    The more useful contents you create, especially the ones on specific niche areas, and the originality you espouse while doing it takes you to that desired destinations. Again you need to acquire the right skills set, you also need to spend money because paying for the right tools will help you on the long run.
    For what its worth, you need to understand that your mindset and approach is that fine line between you succeeding or perhaps failing. I came to realize that in this business you need to be as patient as a falcon waiting to snatch its prey. Understanding this is key. Even if you employ all the ideas as listed above by my good friends here, you really need to understand that this is a business and treat it as such. I wish you all the best in all of your endeavors.

chinemeremz, Feb 25, 2019 IP
  4. ElwynLabadie

ElwynLabadie Peon

Best Answers:
    For promotion and advertisement of any products, I would say Instagram social media platform is the best and powerful platform. With the help of the Instagram platform, you can get more traffic, more views, more followers and more likes on your every post which is beneficial to promotion and advertisement.

ElwynLabadie, Mar 1, 2019 IP
  5. Tanay Kumar Das

Tanay Kumar Das Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is a method which I follow randomly to rack in few more dollars before Diwali or X-Mas .

Go to CB Marketplace , Choose a Niche and search randomly in google from where you can comment with your link. Continue this process untill you find atleast 5 Top websites to comment.

When you have find 5 such websites then select 2-3 top products based on gravity from CB and take articles from its affiliate tools and create a blog in a free platform out of it. Now put some banners in it.

Cloak its link and comment on those 5 top websites referring your link. Make quality comments relevant to the post in the website. If it is approved then you will keep getting traffic and frequent sale of your affiliate product.

The above process takes max 2-3 hours .

Use suggestive KW and keep posting comments daily in 10 websites and see the results in 12-14 days.

Tanay Kumar Das, Mar 29, 2019 IP
    digitalbrunette likes this.
  6. 99james99

99james99 Active Member

Best Answers:
    facebook,website, instagram...

99james99, Apr 2, 2019 IP
  7. digitalbrunette

digitalbrunette Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Build a list with solo ads or another form of advertising such as FB Ads, YT Ads etc (depends on your current marketing skill set and budget).

The most important thing is that you are building your list DAILY and emailing broadcasts DAILY!

If you are new to all this then grab the book Expert Secrets and Dot Com Secrets, both by Russell Brunson. Those books are FREE and you just need to cover shipping. The info in those books are worth more than $2K combined.

You will learn everything that you need to know to get properly set up and how to communicate with your market.

Hope this helps :)

digitalbrunette, Aug 26, 2019 IP
  8. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Build a website. Write about what you like. Put links inside the content.

thedark, Dec 15, 2019 IP
  9. Chris011980

Chris011980 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I just wanted to know your view what is the best way to promote promoting clickbank products as an affiliate. I see 3 options:

1) Use payed add like Google Ads to direct ad directly to vendor sales page
    2) Use a specific funnel, like clickfunnel
    3) Use own website, write article or review and add affiliate link to vendor's sales page

My view is that 1) might be the best if you start with a new product that you don't know. So with minimal effort you can check if the product is interesting and finds enough buyers. When the product looks "good" you can start putting effort into 3). Starting with own webpage looks dangerous for me if you start a new product because you might invest lots of time in website design and SEO and at the end nobody is interested in the product.

What do you think?

Thanks,
    Chris

Chris011980, May 11, 2020 IP
  10. Vivian Ray

Vivian Ray Peon

Best Answers:
    To promote products, you need platforms that provide plenty of traffic. Now traffic comes in two ways - free and paid. Free traffic is little and hard to get instantly. You need to Set up site and start doing SEO which takes time. While paid ads can give you results quickly. You need to understand way of promotion through experts. You can either watch youtube to learn from the experts for free or take affiliate marketing course where experts personally look into your campaign.

Vivian Ray, May 31, 2020 IP
  11. bloggingthread

bloggingthread Peon

Best Answers:
    Like most people have said so far, start a website. When you start your website, make sure that you pick a micro-niche (I talk about micro-niching in a free ebook I created here) so that you are not competing in an oversaturated market.

Once you have your website going, you need to create blog posts that are geared towards the affiliate products of your choosing from Clickbank. You want to make sure that you learn about your avatar (also talked about in the book) so that you know how to sell your Clickbank products to them. You need to appeal to their needs, wants and whatever pain they are having that your product will help them overcome!

Then, once you have about 10 blog posts going, you want to start driving traffic to your site. There are so many methods for driving traffic to your site, I personally am exploring all of them right now, but some are going onto forums, using Facebook, using Youtube, and doing SEO. Good luck on your Clickbank career!

Have you seen much success using this method that you mentioned? By putting in an optin that people HAVE to sign up for in order to access your content? Have you noticed a high bounce rate with your site when you use this method?

I would imagine that people would get frustrated by this, and then just leave your site and go onto the next site to find the answer to their question If this has been working for you, I think I would like to start trying this.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2020
    bloggingthread, May 31, 2020 IP