1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who can give me a theme similar to iNove ?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by dess71, Apr 11, 2020.

Inove is one of the best free themes out there. Sadly the developer has abandoned it and it has not been updated for long. It also is not mobile friendly. Nevertheless I like the theme. I have it on several of my sites.

Anyone have any clue as to which theme comes close to iNove theme? Weaver is fine but a bit complicated. Well whatever comes to mind pls share. Check my signature to see how it looks. Thx.

dess71, Apr 11, 2020 IP
  2. Web_Dev_Chris

Web_Dev_Chris Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are referring to a WordPress theme this iNove them that I just google doesn't really look that good at all. I think you need to invest in a little bit of money if you want something visually appealing. I would suggest something like Divi or B3 Theme. This website will give you a very professional look.

Web_Dev_Chris, May 6, 2020 IP
  3. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the suggestion but the type I want is a page with a central no sidebars type just like inove. An empty space to the left and to the right.

dess71, May 7, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I don't like it either but I can't see why you're having problems replacing it. The last few themes I looked at (years ago, tho) had options to have the side bar on the left, right, or not at all.

sarahk, May 7, 2020 IP
  5. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have to change it anyways 'cause iNove theme is not mobile friendly. It is abandoned by the developer years ago. I found few themes @ my theme shop that have several options and they are totally free. I am using those for my two autoblog sites.

dess71, May 8, 2020 IP