1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would love your advice for COVID-19

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by keyology, Apr 23, 2020.

Hey Everyone, my friends and I are helping small business that has been impacted by COVID-19 convert their business to eCommerce. We want to provide the best advice possible. If anyone could take the time out to fill out the survey linked it would be much appreciated! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScnn_5YSikRQal6UZAWVSf1kEPhIAgpEiE7yAeTkrVe863Ukw/viewform

keyology, Apr 23, 2020 IP
  2. Alan Clayton

Alan Clayton Peon

Best Answers:
    The world is changing, and fast. The market, as always, is adapting.
    Many articles currently online about the best niches for affiliate marketers in 2020 were written in the final months of 2019 because websites want to stay ahead of the curve. And that would be fine if everything hadn’t changed in the last few months.
    There are thousands of products that are suddenly becoming very popular, and online businesses are still scrambling to meet that demand. Countless untapped online markets are appearing at a breathtaking pace.
    What does that mean for you? Popular niches. Low Competition.
    If you’re a beginner, working to start your own online business, the time to take advantage is now.
    If you dig into a new, trending niche with low competition, this can become the year that you start making some serious money online.
    I’ve compiled on evenwiser dot com a list of some of the best, trending niches in 2020 that a lot of affiliate marketers haven’t taken advantage of yet.

Alan Clayton, May 4, 2020 IP
  3. Dasha Monastyrskaya

Dasha Monastyrskaya Peon

Best Answers:
    The worst times deliver opportunities :) I would recommend to try out different SEO/marketing tools which got free during the virus outbreak to promote the company and opt for delivery. Here you can find the list of these tools if interested. https://belvg.com/blog/covid-19-free-tools-digital-services-ecommerce.html

Dasha Monastyrskaya, May 5, 2020 IP