1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Backlinks from top websites

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ysribharath, Apr 29, 2020.

Hi

backlinks from blogger, Weebly, Youtube, and wordpress.com still count any weight in eyes of Google ?

if yes

does anyone have a list of such domains where I can get backlinks easily

thanks

ysribharath, Apr 29, 2020 IP
  2. FrancisCooke

FrancisCooke Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that the only thing that really matter for backlinks is traffic. So, it`s not the "respectability" of the website, but rather its domain rating and number of visitors that matters. A good example of that would be myspace, that, despite being a reknown resource, has lost its relevance and therefore won`t generater as much backlinks as some ordinary SEO blog that is more recent.

FrancisCooke, Apr 30, 2020 IP
  3. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These types of sites helps in create web2.0 properties ..... and if need good response then have to submit unique contents there also. But as i saw many times that many properties are not indexed in search engines for long time (I saw at livejournal and few more), So for index these we need to do additional promotional work to get attention of search engines, I think due to lots of spam works at these sites search engines not index all newly created property or pages directly.

We should try all options to get backlinks but from these sites we need to do some extra works for quick indexing and effects on site ranking.

If you are looking for sites like blogger, weebly, wordpress to create your own web2.0 then you can try once Blog Hosting Sites List at our website. You can get 50+ sites there and can create your own web2.0 property to get backlinks.

seomanualsubmission, Apr 30, 2020 IP
    ysribharath likes this.
  4. IMDaniel

IMDaniel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, they do.

Here are some web 2.0 sites, they all end with .com.

isuu
    livejournal
    goodreads
    wix
    xing
    strikingly
    yola
    over-blog
    cabanova
    medium

IMDaniel, Apr 30, 2020 IP
    ysribharath likes this.