1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem getting Adsense Approval

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AussiePete, Apr 17, 2020.

Hey guys, I'm a new member so, please bear with me. I've been trying to get my site, http://wassupblog.com/, approved for AdSense for some time. Unfortunately every time it gets knocked back with their standard response to check the 'sites' page. That page always directs me to their policy violation.

My problem is that I feel I've covered all the bases, but I must be missing something. It would be so much easier if the team at Adsense could tell me precisely what it is I need to fix.

I'm hoping that someone on this forum can help. I did try the Adsense forum, but they don't allow questions which are nonsensical considering it's a forum

Peter

AussiePete, Apr 17, 2020 IP
  2. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    newbie191, Apr 18, 2020 IP
  3. AussiePete

AussiePete Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that but I'm not sure that is the issue. Some of the posts I was acquired by using Content Gorilla and I feel I edited enough of it to make it different from those sited. Still, if that is the reason it would be nice if the Adsense team just told me that was the issue.

Also, plagiarism implies I'm stealing the content which I'm not as I link, giving credit, to the videos I used for my content. As to the jokes, I consider them public domain.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
    AussiePete, Apr 18, 2020 IP
  4. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your content must be unique. I think google's system is smart enough to identify copied content and its not allowed. From what I understand the Adsense team do not owe us anything as we aren't their customers, people who are paying for ads are. It is our job to understand and comply to their terms. If your site's content was as per their standard they would have approved you. If they haven't approved you it means your site needs compliance.

newbie191, Apr 18, 2020 IP
  5. akolipenoukou

akolipenoukou Member

Best Answers:
    These are a few reasons why Google Adsense can reject your application. Check for them, address the issue(s) and apply again.
    1. Your website is too new
    2. No content, poor-quality or inappropriate content
    3. Poor quality or non-organic traffic
    4. No privacy policy
    5. You encourage users to click on the ads
    6. Links are from or lead to harmful or inappropriate sites
    7. Server downtime
    8. You sell counterfeit goods
    9. You are under 18
    10. You've already been banned before

akolipenoukou, Apr 18, 2020 IP
  6. Paincrusher

Paincrusher Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The first thing that is wrong with your website is that it has only been runnning for a short time. The traffick that you have received is not enough. Your website must be known by many people if you plan on placong ads by goodle. Try looking into that and the terms of google adsense and compare them to your website. There has to be something that you are overlooking.

Paincrusher, Apr 26, 2020 IP
  7. Terem123

Terem123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your website does not seem unique. I mena the content. It seems like you have copied a lot of things from other websites. Plagiarism is a very big deal for google and ypu have to know how to deal with it. Hire some freelancers to write non plagiarised content for you. Also useplagiarism checker to be sure that your content is unique.

Terem123, Apr 26, 2020 IP
  8. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Does not matter you are giving credit to copied contents or video or image or not ..... If those websites are also using adsense they google will block your ads first because you copied contents from there or Google team will respond you to remove those contents ..... I when i applied for one of my site getdohelp.com then there was only two copied contents .... so before active our adsense account we received email to remove those posts and after remove we got approval. So duplicate is main reason as i think.

seomanualsubmission, Apr 26, 2020 IP
  9. AussiePete

AussiePete Peon

Best Answers:
    I made a couple of changes, not including the content and I am happy to report that Adsense has now approved my site. Sorry I did not reply to the previous responses as I didn't get any email notification. If anyone is interested I'm producing a video on what I did and I can post it here if requested.

AussiePete, Apr 28, 2020 IP
  10. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Yes, please. The AdSense category is filled with questions related to this very issue.

qwikad.com, Apr 28, 2020 IP
  11. AussiePete

AussiePete Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not actually copied content. The content is appropriated from a video and enhanced to make it more readable. It allows the reader to consume the content at their own pace rather than watch the video over and over again.

AussiePete, Apr 28, 2020 IP
  12. AussiePete

AussiePete Peon

Best Answers:
    To anyone who is interested in what I did to get Adsense approval my video just went live.

AussiePete, May 11, 2020 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.