1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can i produce my own debit card?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mt5, Mar 12, 2010.

1. config_error

config_error Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    do you mean create a card only or create a company that will issue cards?

config_error, Apr 26, 2020 IP
  2. Jason Frank

Jason Frank Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't think it so easy

Jason Frank, May 6, 2020 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Having read through this thread, I think that what you may be looking for is what is called an Affinity Credit Card. These are branded cards used by organizations for their members to use and in doing so, it generally provides some revenues for the issuing organization. E.g., a lot of charities have a branded, affinity credit card that their members can sign up for. Every time a member makes a purchase, part of the credit card fee goes to the charity. Note that you do not have to be a charity. Car manufacturers also have credit cards that allow their customers to spend dollars and build up points towards discounts on their next new car purchase. Anyway, if this is what you are looking for, just google "affinity credit cards" and you will find tons of financial companies that will set you up with such cards.

jrbiz, May 30, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.