1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to do it with instagram?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Skylookspink, Apr 19, 2020.

Hello. I am total noob on this instagram. I have a basic question.

I saw there is something where I can promote product with instagram influencers as commission basis. If his followers buy I share a percentage of sales with the influencers. What is this method called? and how to set up the whole process?

Thank you.

Skylookspink, Apr 19, 2020 IP
  2. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is called affiliate marketing. The influencer will be working as an affiliate of your site. And there are many things that go along with setting up affiliate program for which I'd suggest you to read in depth OR you can directly pay influencer to post about your product along with link in bio and story with swipe up. Make sure the influencer you are taking on board at least have 10K followers + engagement on their posts. Do ask them for the post and story insights before finalizing any deal. Their engagement needs to be really good.

LadyStarc, Apr 21, 2020 IP
    trigshady likes this.
  3. trigshady

trigshady Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you, but what you described is more influencer marketing and it is a bit different from affiliates. You can be an affiliate without instagram, you simply must prove that you can refer people. A lot of developers affiliates for different software or webhosting solutions, so keep in mind that you can earn from referring even without instagram or website.

trigshady, Apr 24, 2020 IP
  4. Skylookspink

Skylookspink Member

Best Answers:
    ook Thanks.

Skylookspink, Apr 25, 2020 IP
  5. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its this also a model but the proper model i know its to buy shoututs from influencers .But you dont need to share a percentage of the sale with them .You just pay them some money and they put your link in their feed and their huge folowers can see it .But you can promote everithing you want : email landing page ,affiliate offer ,blo ,your company etc

Spartan14, Apr 26, 2020 IP
  6. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, that is influencer what I have described to him. But he needed to know about Instagram, so I thought just tell him how to do it on Instagram.

LadyStarc, Apr 27, 2020 IP
    trigshady likes this.
  7. FrancisCooke

FrancisCooke Peon

Best Answers:
    In terms of outreach it is the same method as with any social media. There is a built - in messager in Instagram, and most of the influencers are having their contacts displayed on the page. So, you just reach out to them.

FrancisCooke, May 6, 2020 IP
  8. jamie22

jamie22 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's affiliate marketing, it's a common practice that in my opinion will grow more and more in 2021, because it allows companies to transform fixed costs in variable costs, and to pay the influencers as agents, with a sort of commission,
    Some of the agencies I worked with used this method, for example: https://boldcreators.club/ https://later.com/blog/affiliate-marketing-for-influencers/

jamie22, Dec 27, 2020 IP