1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Course

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Chris Frisz, Apr 16, 2020.

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post. Thanks for accepting my registration. I hope I'm following the rules correctly and posting in the right place lol. I wanted to say that I'm Intermediate level with SEO, but I'm looking to bolster my skills into the Expert level. I'm looking for the best place to take a:

1) Course
    2) Find an expert level mentor
    3) Pay for consulting on my freelance projects
    4) Find someone interested in helping me improve my skills

Any help or feedback would be great!

Thanks!
    Chris

Chris Frisz, Apr 16, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
  3. Chris Frisz

Chris Frisz Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been through most of those course actually. They have been great.

Chris Frisz, Apr 16, 2020 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  4. Paincrusher

Paincrusher Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So you already prepared to make some jobs within it absolutely and possibly anyway for many many reasons. You can clearly create shit ton of things for that course, like affiliate, content, e-commerce and so on absolutely and possibly.

Paincrusher, Apr 16, 2020 IP
  5. IMDaniel

IMDaniel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Honestly, you don't really need a course.
    SEO is dynamic nowadays.
    you can learn more from studying your top 5 competitors on google for any given keyword then an SEO course can teach you because everything you need to know in order to compete for a keyword is right there.

Google has decided to rank those pages at the top. Every keyword is different and every niche is different.

for example; if you research a cooking niche, you might find that the top websites have lots of social media links. But a niche like Credit cards do not.

in order to rank high for keywords in the weight loss niche you might need long posts to compete, but for credit cards, you can have thin pages but you need tons of powerful backlinks.

when you research a keyword, look at the top 5 competitors and see how many times they use your keyword in their titles and post content.

how many words are in their post.
    how much authority their sites have.
    how many backlinks they have.

If you can beat them and do something even better then you can eventually rank on the front page for your keyword. Study Google and your competitors.

That is the best SEO course I can recommend these days.

IMDaniel, Apr 26, 2020 IP
  6. Riajul

Riajul Peon

Best Answers:
    That is the best SEO course udemy . Part by part every details discus in udemy course.

Riajul, Apr 28, 2020 IP