1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paid vs. organic traffic

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Molzer, Apr 12, 2020.

Hi, I want to do affiliate marketing. The first decision is to buy traffic or to grow organically. To buy traffic and be profitable with it can be a hustle. To grow organically can last very long, and even then the outcome may be not that good. But that is anyway just theory. I would like to ask you about practical experience: please think of people you know. In the people who tried it organically, how many PERCENT of them were doing really good financially with it? And from the people who tried paid traffic: how many PERCENT of them were doing really good financially? Thanks . please keep in mind: I am speaking about % , not about absolut numbers, since they are not important at all, because this number doesn’t tell how many people tried and failed.

Molzer, Apr 12, 2020 IP
  2. seoninja121

seoninja121 Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to do Affiliate Marketing then go for paid advertisement. The conversion ratio will be good and increase the ROI of the business and through paid traffic you can analyze the keywords which is searched by visitors on the website and then you can organic SEO to increase the traffic.

seoninja121, Apr 15, 2020 IP
  3. Viki Shan

Viki Shan Peon

Best Answers:
    In my point of view , the most stable and long run way to get traffic is to make a blog and create quality content on that, through that blog you can try all other ways of making money online . also paid traffic in beginning will be useful to analyze the audience behaviour.

"To win the game you have to learn the game"

Viki Shan, Apr 20, 2020 IP