1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Someone Direct Me To A Source - This Guy Made $500,000 In 3 Months

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by tunescool, Feb 13, 2020.

i know probably none of you do biz opp, im doing one, big ticket. theres a guy in mine thats made over $500,000 in 3 months

[​IMG]

hes using mostly home based mail, sending flyers. i asked him where he got his leads and he said no, only for people who have bought from him, and gave me a url to a solo like site

what kind of site is he buying his leads from, biz opp. home mail, sms are like over 90% open rate too

tunescool, Feb 13, 2020 IP
  2. asdawdji12

asdawdji12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it may carry some cost. But at least you don't have to worry about getting banned

asdawdji12, Mar 26, 2020 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So he went from $0 to $500,000 in 12 weeks? $6k a day? Off from flyers? I've already checked out and moving on......... gullible

NetStar, Mar 27, 2020 IP
    sarahk and jrbiz like this.
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    He can also make you an heir to a Nigerian prince while you earn $500K in 12 weeks while you eat pizza and cake to lose weight. :rolleyes:

jrbiz, Mar 28, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  5. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    and build muscle^

NetStar, Mar 29, 2020 IP
  6. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Solo ads? Don't believe everything you hear. Just worry about yourself and stick to what you know works online. Stick to proven strategies and don't follow behind others who would recommend you to a traffic source such as solo ads - even if he has so-called "screenshots". Those can be easily faked.

Randall Magwood, Mar 31, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  7. Benjamin Scott

Benjamin Scott Active Member

Best Answers:
    If it sounds too good to be true it probably is too good to be true. You are better off refining what is already working for you and find ways to scale it up.

Benjamin Scott, Apr 10, 2020 IP
  8. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Probably one of the oldest scams online, generate a fake screenshot claiming huge income, then ask people to subscribe to your service.

If he is already making that much, then what was the need for him to sell a 20$ 30$ service?
    Plain bull shit.

If I was making that kind of money in 3 months, I would have started a twitter like social network, not sell a $20 "know my tricks" type service...

JEET, Apr 10, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  9. Chris-

Chris- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't know the answer to your question, BUT I DO know one approach where a lot of people ARE making big money, with big ticket items, in the biz op niche . . .

For example, a webinar JV broker I know posted a few weeks ago about a brand-new webinar which made a million dollars in sales, in 70 days. And that's half a million in commissions to the list-owners who promoted it. I know this sounds like a lot of money, and some people will say it can't be true, but I have got involved in this area enough to know that people really ARE making this kind of money using this approach.

For example, one FB Group I am on, for a $1,000 course sold by webinar, has 834 members in less than 2 years. And another FB Group, for a $1,500 course, has over 2,000 members in about 3 years. So money is definitely being made :)

The approach is to create a very high quality course, and a really high-converting webinar, test the webinar using FB ads or your own list, then when you've got really competitive stats, you can go to a webinar JV manager and they will get your webinar promoted by owners of big lists the know (for a 10% additional commission).

To succeed with this approach, everything needs to be done really well . . . the course needs to be really high quality video modules, there needs to be plenty of real proof that the method works, and testimonials of real success by people you've taught the method to. And the webinar needs to convert really well . . . there are a bunch of marketing tricks to use in webinars, each one of which increases conversions.

So that's one way to do it, which I know, for sure, does work for some people (although it's not easy).

Chris

Chris-, Apr 11, 2020 IP