1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mental Issues & How to overcome

Discussion in 'General Business' started by WerkingForce, Mar 29, 2020.

Being online at times is definitely one of the skills which take the most out of you mentally. I have experienced this in my working time. I remember endless nights of tedious work that may or may not work for me in the long run. I know many of you have the same mental issues, but I was wondering what the biggest mental issue you have run into during the time you have been working online?

WerkingForce, Mar 29, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    "Mental issues" implies something serious like severe anxiety, paranoia, schizophrenia and such. But if you're talking about fatigue, frustration, feeling overwhelmed, then you shouldn't refer to them as "mental issues". Which one is it?

qwikad.com, Mar 30, 2020 IP
    jrbiz, NetStar and Spartan14 like this.
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea like qwikad said ,working online its not easy and its fustrating because you can work a lot and you cannot see return on your work like a real job and it comes after a log time .So fatique ,fustration etc its part of the game .It will become easy when you are very succeful and when you check your stats you will have a huge income ,then the stress disapear and you work with pleasure as you know you dont care and you work with pleasure .But for us beginers its hard

Spartan14, Mar 30, 2020 IP
    jrbiz and Spoiltdiva like this.
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I think for me the biggest frustration comes from the fact that at times my words on screen can be misinterpreted. Then you get into the situation where you simply do not have the time to explain yourself or the issue properly, so you have to let it go.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 30, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think you're referring to your mindset. Not mental health.

NetStar, Mar 30, 2020 IP
  6. WerkingForce

WerkingForce Peon

Best Answers:
    Ah, yes you are right. When I referred to mental issues, what I meant to say was fatigue, frustration, and feeling overwhelmed.

WerkingForce, Mar 30, 2020 IP
  7. WerkingForce

WerkingForce Peon

Best Answers:
    These are things that keep a dropshipper running. One which has not had success always has the light at the end of the tunnel. The point is, that this is a business that is only meant for the most mentally tough. Average would not consider this type of work a real possibility to income due to the long efforts and constant failure.

WerkingForce, Mar 30, 2020 IP
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    When faced with endless things you could do and could do better, the workload can seem impossible and you can get trapped into feeling that you can never stop because you will only fall further behind in tasks that will ultimately be the reason for your success. A great skill to have in this regard, is to be able to pull back, look at the big picture and understand how you have progressed towards your goals. If you try to work 24/7/365, instead of taking needed breaks to rest and refresh, you will be faced with mounting issues of fatigue, frustration, etc. Bottomline: learn to track and measure your progress towards your goals and do it regularly. Not only will it reduce stress, but may also provide greater insight into which of your efforts are working and which are a waste of time.

jrbiz, Mar 31, 2020 IP
  9. WerkingForce

WerkingForce Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed. I started toying with more breaks in the last few months. Even though I felt guilty that I could not work as much, I was noticing my focus and work completion was going way up.

WerkingForce, Mar 31, 2020 IP
  10. Chris-

Chris- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It can help to be very clear and honest about what your real aims are, what you REALLY love doing, and if your actions are getting you closer to those.

Most people who get tired doing things, are not really doing what they love, or doing what they know is getting them obviously closer to their real aims . . . if you are doing what really matters to you, you don't "feel tired" much, you feel continually positive and energised :)

Also, use EFT ("tapping") to improve emotional responses to relevant things. The method is free to download, just Google it.

Hope that helps.

Chris

Chris-, Apr 11, 2020 IP