1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for affiliate marketing platforms

Discussion in 'General Business' started by WerkingForce, Apr 5, 2020.

FOR MODERATORS:
    I tried posting this in the affiliate market sub-forum but I don't think I am qualified for it yet.

I have been looking into joining the affiliate marketing platforms but I am unsure of which one's are the best ones or which ones could potentially scam me. Also I am looking for one which allows me to do link posting and not host this on my website. During my research I saw that some programs only let you post it on your website and I do not currently have a website because I am affiliate marketing not running a website. I am doing direct sales so their is not a need for one.
    If anyone could help me out with any tips or advice, in general, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks for the help!

WerkingForce, Apr 5, 2020 IP
  2. Benjamin Scott

Benjamin Scott Active Member

Best Answers:
    Take a look at Clickbank and JVzoo. They both allow you to use their links and you don't have to have your own site. Even though it's not required to have your own site, it's always a good idea to have a landing page and an autoresponder that you can send your visitors too first and try to offer something of value like a free ebook or a free course. Offer value first and then follow up. Once you build trust, then you can make sales promoting the affiliate offers.

Benjamin Scott, Apr 6, 2020 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well its clickbank ,jvzoo ,warrior plus and also cpa offers .Or you can do a research on google for your niche + affiliate program and you will get with some ideas

Spartan14, Apr 6, 2020 IP
  4. WerkingForce

WerkingForce Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks so much for the feedback! I've been looking around google for about a day or so, but this is all new to me. I appreciate it a lot!

I'll definitely be looking into these, Thanks so much for the info!

Thank you so much for sharing! I'll give a look into it and see what I can find!

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2023
    WerkingForce, Apr 6, 2020 IP
  5. Chris-

Chris- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well-known affiliate networks include Amazon, JVZoo and ClickBank, CJ (formerly Commission Junction), shareasale and AWIN (Affiliate Window).

Most will need you to have your own website, but you can start that for free on a free site, if you like (although you'll get better results from the same content, having your own domain and paying for hosting).

There are some CPA networks which include email offers, so you just email people, with no need for your own website. CPA means Cost Per Action, which means you get paid when someone agrees to be sent a free sample, or something like that, instead of being paid when a sale occurs as with most affiliate marketing.

I recommend you read my FREE affiliate marketing guide, available on this page, for lots more details of how to succeed with affiliate marketing:
    https://onlineprofitexperts.com/common-types-of-profitable-online-business-systems

Hope that helps!

Chris

Chris-, Apr 11, 2020 IP
  6. seoninja121

seoninja121 Member

Best Answers:
    • Amazon Associates. Amazon, the online retail giant.
    • Affiliate Window. Popularly known as Awin, Affiliate Window.
    • Share A Sale.
    • AdWork Media.
    • MaxBounty.
    • Tradedoubler.
    • Commission Junction.

seoninja121, Apr 13, 2020 IP
  7. RobertJays

RobertJays Member

Best Answers:
    I've tested several networks and now I joined AdsTerra, cause of their support team and regular payments. If you're interested, you may also read one of the latest successful cases of making a profit $11k in 11 days using Facebook ads

I've tested several networks and now I work with AdsTerra cause of their quick support and regular payouts.
    If you want, you may also read one of the recent successful case studies about making $11k profit in 11 days using Facebook Ads on bloggersideas.com

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2023
    RobertJays, Apr 16, 2020 IP