1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

making $500 a month

Discussion in 'General Business' started by fork123, Dec 22, 2019.

how would you get $500 a month, if u have a room you rent and some saving as resources investing as little time and effort as possible?

fork123, Dec 22, 2019 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Raise the rent on the room you rent to $500 per month. If it won't bring you $500 per month, sell your house and buy a better house that has rooms that will rent for $500 or more. Only effort needed is collecting the money and babysitting the renters.

mmerlinn, Dec 22, 2019 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Headache. Some love it. I get a headache at the thought of having rental property(ies).

qwikad.com, Dec 22, 2019 IP
    jrbiz and JEET like this.
  4. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The quickest and easiest way to "find" $500 per month is to track all of your monthly expenses then make necessary cuts. For instance, you may pay $200/month for auto insurance therefor there may be a company that can insure you at $150. Instead of eating out once a week try every other week. Cancel XM Radio if you have it. If you have costly web hosting bills look for reliable companies that provide the same for less. If you have Cable consider ditching it or renegotiating your package. This is the easiest way to find $500/month.

The second quickest way is to go through all of your personal belongings and list all items you haven't used in 6 months on Let Go or eBay or Craigslist. Sell sell sell.

The 3rd would be to get a part time job at a major grocery or retail store. Work after hours or the weekends to earn $500/mo.

If money is not an object...buy a property and rent it out. If you can't deal with the headache of having rental properties then have a property management company handle it for you.

IF you are looking for ways to earn money online then find a product where you can buy relatively low and find a market place to sell on the higher side of average. Or sign up with affiliate programs to market other companies product via Search, Social, etc. Or start a Blog or YouTube channel. There are TONS of things you can do to earn or find $500 per month. It honestly shouldn't even be your life long goal..

NetStar, Dec 24, 2019 IP
    Saputnik and jrbiz like this.
  5. MARCEL E JACKSON

MARCEL E JACKSON Member

Best Answers:
    I love this answer, also I would start to ask myself questions like: How many friends do I have on Facebook with common interests.
    This sometimes helps down the road.

MARCEL E JACKSON, Jan 2, 2020 IP
  6. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    $500 a month in possible
    My method is create app + admob

egoldzone, Jan 29, 2020 IP
  7. Todman2112

Todman2112 Member

Best Answers:
    Start writing! I paid for 1 article - 2000 words up to 150 USD. And in some months I bought like 20-30! Easy math, though we can't be all writers. But decent content will be useful and easy to write if you have a diploma in something! Just my suggestion.

Todman2112, Feb 4, 2020 IP
  8. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for your share mate.....

egoldzone, Feb 4, 2020 IP
  9. Sally Simon

Sally Simon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think investing in your own business could be a good idea. But it's better to test a few ideas to reduce the risks.

Sally Simon, Feb 5, 2020 IP
  10. Andy Dao

Andy Dao Member

Best Answers:
    Well you can start by researching Facebook groups and adding people that are engaging (within your common interest)

Affiliate marketing works best for me, but it does take time. It might not be for everybody, but you can start with little investment.

I agree with the whole buy a property and rent it out. If you can't manage it, have a property management company and do it for you.

In any case check out this blog on how to make $500 a month. https://www.beermoney.co/how-to-make-500-fast/

Good luck

Andy Dao, Feb 7, 2020 IP
  11. blacksinger

blacksinger Peon

Best Answers:
    The best idea is make a startup, digital commerce.

blacksinger, Apr 5, 2020 IP
  12. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Such a useful post...................................................

What's the best way to lose weight?
    The best way is to start a diet, health.

NetStar, Apr 5, 2020 IP
  13. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can make 500 per month if you are willing to work hard and have a lot of patience .Start creating helpful review for different products in affiliate marketing .This will sell because people are already in buying mode when they search for this keywords

Spartan14, Apr 6, 2020 IP
  14. onlineworkup

onlineworkup Peon

Best Answers:
    Welcome to our website onlineworkup.com #1 Legit Gpt and micro Task Website Get Cash Online by doing Simple Tasks and By your opinion... etc
    We accept users from all countries We have more than 1,000 offer and every country has its own offer
    You can earn more than $ 10 quickly, On every task, you just need 2-5 min and earn 1 Point - 1000 Points (1000 Ponits=$10)
    if you need any help contact us, We will help you to start making money,
    The minimum payment is only $ 2
    There are many payment methods ( Paypal, Perfect Money, Skrill, Payoneer, Bitcoin)and we have more advantages Join us now

onlineworkup, Apr 7, 2020 IP
  15. vivan

vivan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Register as an affliate stsrt posting the links sell it and earn bigger

vivan, Apr 9, 2020 IP
  16. seogator

seogator Member

Best Answers:
    Admob + app forever :)

seogator, Apr 10, 2020 IP
  17. Chris-

Chris- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Any one answer to this question is WRONG !!!

Why? Because different methods are suitable for DIFFERENT people, and one of the biggest newbie errors is believing someone else who says that "this method always works" and then failing, because it's not a suitable method for their personality or situation.

For example, creating an agency selling services such as SEO, web-design etc. can certainly make big money quickly. BUT if you are not an experienced sales-person you will probably never get any clients. And then there is the investment . . . to promote an agency effectively, you need a physical office, so that is a LOT of investment capital required. So is it a great business, yes but ONLY if you have the right skills and money.

Another example . . . affiliate marketing can make great money, and paid traffic is a quick way to start. BUT, many newbies incorrectly assume that a higher payout is "better", and get so excited they've found this "amazing" affiliate program which pays $10,000 per sale. Then they spend a few hundred dollars on paid traffic, get no commissions, and think they've failed. In reality, they could be doing everything exactly right, but they haven't understood the business model properly . . . a good "rule of thumb" for paid traffic is that each test needs to spend 3 times the payout (because real random events are much more clustered than people imagein). And even the experts might need 10 or more tests before they find a profitable funnel. So unless you've got $300k to spend in testing, you cannot know whether you're doing things right, or not, with that payout.

So, I recommend starting with YOU . . . your experience, skills, abilities, interests, and limitations, and your situation too (money to spend, time to put into this project) etc. and then you will be able to start doing more research to find the online business model which will give YOU the best chances of succeeding.

My article here tells you exactly how to do all this, as well as giving you FREE guides to lots of different online business systems, so you can do proper research and understand a system well before you start . . .

https://onlineprofitexperts.com/

Hope that helps you find the right business for YOU to succeed with :)

Chris

Chris-, Apr 11, 2020 IP
  18. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its best if the owner can control the water supply and electricity that they can just pull out if the rented doesn't pay on time. its always a headache when renters tells more excuses every time.

etc, Apr 11, 2020 IP
  19. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You paid or got paid? If you are paying them I am a good blogger too who can write really good. Just saying.. :):)

LadyStarc, Apr 15, 2020 IP
  20. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can???

mmerlinn, Apr 15, 2020 IP