1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A small help

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Giorgio9, Apr 2, 2020.

hi guys, i have developed a new site but i would like to ask you, experts and not, what online marketing tools to use to increase sales beyond just pay per click ads.
    Maybe we can share your experiences also good for other users. Here are my 3 questions:

1) what tools do you use most successfully to increase sales (email marketing, ppc, videos, etc.)?
    2) are there any online services (software, agencies, web services) that you would recommend?
    3) Are there any online services, currently not available, which you would like to use instead to help you in your online marketing?

thanks

Giorgio9, Apr 2, 2020 IP
  2. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    For your first question, I use Aweber, Wordpress, and various plug-ins to automate my marketing. I am active with podcasts and videos, and i do alot of free marketing. Plus i do display advertising to get traffic to my site.

For your second question, i use Gimp, Audacity, River Past, and Photoshop to create images, videos, audio, and new content to promote.

For your last question it would be great if there was a free tool that could change file names on my computer in bulk. Haven't been able to find one yet.

Randall Magwood, Apr 2, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If you have a trustworthy website that has a history of people actually buying stuff from it (your bounce rate is not like 50-80%) then I'd suggest ramping up your social media presence. Twitter can be an excellent tool if you know how to use it.

qwikad.com, Apr 2, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    On the higher end (i.e., more expensive marketing automation tools) you will find companies like HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Keap, ActiveCampaign, Hootsuite, and SharpSpring. They are likely out of your price range right now, but are very full-featured systems that medium to large companies use, typically in conjunction with a CRM like SalesForce, though HubSpot is now offering its own CRM.

jrbiz, Apr 9, 2020 IP
  5. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    well if you dont have an email collector on your website you leave a lot of money on the table as like 1 to 5 percent buy from website and the other traffic you lose it

Spartan14, Apr 9, 2020 IP
  6. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Email marketing, PPC, videos included in blogs and landing pages which heavy traffic ratio. Also, we work B2B so our content is catered to their needs.
    2. You can go to a digital marketing agency and ask for their advice about your project. If you find them feasible and affordable then go for it.
    3. I don't think there is any service that I think I would use besides the ability to predict next Google's update. :D

LadyStarc, Apr 21, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  7. JakeDaniels

JakeDaniels Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello! Your questions are quite logical and understandable. I ask them myself. Aot wanted to know in more detail what others think

JakeDaniels, Feb 13, 2022 IP