1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Support to Add External Account to Profile

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by seomanualsubmission, Apr 7, 2020.

Some time before my main account was "RSSeoSolution" which is fully active and added all external account like facebook, twitter etc.

Someone from our team also created many times before this account "Seomanualsubmission" and when i add links of our second websites seomanualsubmisson.com in post then we got penalty and got ban (RSSeoSolution) for one year.

Now i want to know one thing that is there any way to terminate this account and active RSSeoSolution account because with that account all external accounts are added or remove all external accounts from that account to add them with Seomanualsubmission account. Because when i am going to add my external account then its redirecting me to RSSeoSolution and showing "account is ban".
    Please suggest what to do now to add my all external accounts with this active DP account.

seomanualsubmission, Apr 7, 2020 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Multiple accounts are not allowed. Each person is allowed one and only one account for life. Consider this one to be your one and only account. If you set up any other accounts you will be permanently banned.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
    Smyrl, Apr 9, 2020 IP
    jrbiz and malky66 like this.
  3. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Smyrl I dont want to create or use any other account.

I just want to add my facebook, twitter, google analytics etc to this account but when i am adding to this account its redirect automatically to my previous banned account. So need help to remove my social and paypal account from "RSSeoSolution" account to add facebook, twitter, google analytics etc to this account.

seomanualsubmission, Apr 9, 2020 IP
  4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You should consider yourself lucky they let you come back at all.

malky66, Apr 9, 2020 IP
    davilama2682 and jrbiz like this.