1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Backlinks Importance with Nofollow Noreferrer Noopener Tags

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by seomanualsubmission, Apr 8, 2020.

Now a days i care lots about these three tags Nofollow, Norefferer and Noopener.

I was posting blogs to high reputed and DA (80+) websites but i see that some of them are using these three tags with rel=, So i want to know that these types of link will give us some benefits to build online reputation or its worthless.

Please share your ideas and suggestions that we should continue with these types of links or search only for blog who is using do follow or at least only nofollow links.

seomanualsubmission, Apr 8, 2020 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    iwebsocial, Apr 8, 2020 IP
  3. Chris-

Chris- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What matters in building back-links is that they look NATURAL.

So, the common idea by bad SEO "experts" that you should build ONLY do-follow links, because they "give more SEO benefit" is, of course, a very bad idea, because it makes it obvious to Google that you are building back-links, and so they will rank you less well.

So what you need is a natural variety of different back-links. From high DA sites, as you say (20+), and of course, only from pages with content relevant to yours.

Do some research into the current percentages of do-follow vs no-follow links, etc. and make sure that yours are similar.

You also need to understand link velocity and anchor-text, etc. so your back-links look natural. I explain all these things in my free SEO guide here:

https://onlineprofitexperts.com/online-business-starting-your-business-effectively

Chris

Chris-, Apr 11, 2020 IP
  4. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Three tags means Noopener Noreferrer Nofollow ..... and in link building area only Nofollow is usable .... So according to me about all links are working fine does not matter its do follow or no follow because variety of links will give you natural link building experience as @Chris- saying above and i think he is right.

seomanualsubmission, Aug 20, 2020 IP
  5. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Those links are useless but make your link profile look natural so I'd use them.

praetserge, Oct 2, 2020 IP
  6. Serial Scraper

Serial Scraper Active Member

Best Answers:
    They are definitely useful. In my experience, I get the best results with a 50/50 split of do-follow & no-follow.
    What you can avoid like COVID is no-index. No matter how hard you try, your backlink will never be indexed.

Serial Scraper, Oct 27, 2020 IP