1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you use Twitter to promote your affiliate program?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by AndaFI, Jan 28, 2020.

I am trying to promote our affiliate program on social media? I can use groups for facebook, but twitter is lost on me?!

AndaFI, Jan 28, 2020 IP
  2. All Marketing Trends

All Marketing Trends Member

Best Answers:
    Write article base on your affiliate product and post in on your blog. Now promote the blog post on twitter and other social media.

All Marketing Trends, Jan 30, 2020 IP
  3. WritingPrices

WritingPrices Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, that's probably the best approach. You could also create and link to other types of promotional content, like a comparison table, infographic, interactive tool, etc. Next, follow people who might have an interest in the offer. Remember that you may achieve more success on Twitter if you take reciprocal actions, such as retweeting, liking others' posts and following back. Good luck!

WritingPrices, Apr 4, 2020 IP
  4. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on the niche. I promote an affiliate that does amazing for me! It’s almost my biggest earner and I’ve only ever promoted in Twitter. Mine is easy. I search the keywords at the end of the day and I like or reply to people. Most are nosy and look at my pinned tweet that has the affiliate link.
    That is all I do and it’s a big earner. Been consistent for the last year and half of high $****/month.

superrichguy, Apr 4, 2020 IP
  5. Michael Martins

Michael Martins Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way I have found when using Twitter for any sort of promotion is by tweeting using trending hashtags.

So say for instance #throwbackthurday or #mondaymotivation is trending.
    All you need is to write a short interesting tweet and add the hashtag.

When people click on the hashtags they can see your posts and also click your link if they are interested.

Attached Files:

Michael Martins, Apr 6, 2020 IP