1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Content Question for Adsense Approval

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by QuantumSeo, Mar 25, 2020.

Alot of publishers including myself have been getting blogs denied due to content related issues. Either "Scraped Content" or "Nonsensical Content".
    What do you guys do for site content? Any recommendations for where to buy good articles? Is 500-600 word articles enough?

QuantumSeo, Mar 25, 2020 IP
  2. Veaceslav

Veaceslav Member

Best Answers:
    There is a couple rules about that. all content should be on the same subject according to the semantic core. If you use autoposter then it should be from another language site with a premium plugin that do a good translation and check it with plagiarism checker and if needed use article spinner. articles should have 200+ words and include snipets dots quotes and images an choose from adsense dashboard the type of adds when google decide on the placing by itself. a lot of text and a lot of articles at least 200 articles per category = approved

Veaceslav, Mar 26, 2020 IP
  3. QuantumSeo

QuantumSeo Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply. I have sites that have been approved with 10-20 articles, 500-600 words. I check with CopyScape premium and will still sometimes get "Scraped Content" when content is all unique.

QuantumSeo, Mar 26, 2020 IP
  4. shumail

shumail Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I always start with top notch content lets say 20-25 articles upto 600 words each with images and proper research and so far never got rejection for blog approval.

shumail, Apr 4, 2020 IP
  5. Benjamin Scott

Benjamin Scott Active Member

Best Answers:
    500 words have worked out for me without any issues. The issue can be having a mixture of articles that fit their standard and articles that do not. You want to post a clean blog with no scraped content at all because they will crawl all your content. I usually purchase from i-writer with success but I always review the articles and usually have to make some adjustments with the grammar.

Benjamin Scott, Apr 10, 2020 IP