1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Disabled Facebook account question

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Robert Burnie, Apr 3, 2020.

I own a marketing agency and have had a client I do not post for repeat violations for copyright music and images. I have around 15 clients that I currently service and when my account gets disabled I can't run ads or post on any of my accounts. I am completely frustrated by the appeal process as it is impossible to inform them that this had nothing to do with me. I am at a huge loss as this is the only money I've got coming in and I feel my company may have to fold if I can't get hold of their support and either set it up so I don't get disabled or make any changes as I can't log in.

Is there anything you guys can think of that I can do?

Robert Burnie, Apr 3, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    How many accounts do you have? Their ToS say that you can have one personal account. But maybe you're referring to your business pages. If not then most likely it wasn't disabled for copyright infringement but for multiple accounts. If that's the case there's very little you can do.

qwikad.com, Apr 3, 2020 IP
  3. Robert Burnie

Robert Burnie Peon

Best Answers:
    My apologies. I have one personal account and run multiple business pages

Robert Burnie, Apr 3, 2020 IP