1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get handsome amount of money with Coronavirus

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Johnriver743, Mar 12, 2020.

Hvivo, which owns the Queen Mary BioEnterprises Innovation Centre in east London, is looking for volunteers willing to be injected with the 0C43 and 229E strains of the coronavirus as part of research into the development of a vaccine.
    Volunteers could be paid £3,500 to be infected with a form of coronavirus as scientists work to create a vaccine.

Johnriver743, Mar 12, 2020 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I read the website and i see they offer you like 100 pounds per day ,so you need to stay 35 days to get 3500 .I prefer to work instead of doing thi shit

Spartan14, Mar 12, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit and sarahk like this.
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I was paid £80 a day for IT training back in '91 - they need to rethink that daily rate!

sarahk, Mar 12, 2020 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    They should have opened a branch in San Francisco or Los Angeles if they have trouble recruiting based on the per diem. They would have been overwhelmed with volunteers who are homeless and living in the streets.

jrbiz, Mar 13, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  5. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I thought it said Get Handsome!

scurvy, Mar 13, 2020 IP
  6. Krzysztof Cirocki

Krzysztof Cirocki Peon

Best Answers:
    Life is not only about money, I prefer good health.

Krzysztof Cirocki, Mar 29, 2020 IP
    JEET and JoeSpirit like this.
  7. lucs

lucs Peon

Best Answers:
    I have many N95 face masks and Disposable Surgical 3-Ply Face Masks,i can supply many,but what should i do to make money during this time ,which below choices do you suggest??

A.set an Independent online shop,and then receive retail orders and money by paypal

( can i promote my shop with google ads? and may paypal allow me to selling these products)

B.just contact wholesalers by many forums,then the wholesalers help to retail,they do business off line

which you prefer if you are in my situation,please share you opinions

lucs, Apr 1, 2020 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    @lucs - you didn't like our first round of answers?

let me summarise for you

That's B

If you don't already have a good track record with online sales you probably won't get a lot of trust from buyers. You could go through those one-day sales sites where you utilise the site's credibility

upload_2020-4-2_16-41-26.png [​IMG]

sarahk, Apr 1, 2020 IP
    jrbiz and malky66 like this.
  9. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Ebay and others take mask sales down because of price gouging. PayPal may revert all sales or ban your account when they find out what you're selling. Your hosting provider may take your site down since you're not an authorized retailer. All in all you do not have a chance. Donate them to your local hospital.

My wife has already made and donated 30+ masks to a local hospital. Speaking of price gouging. The elastic band she uses for the masks is hard to find and the price on it has tripled in the last 2 weeks.

qwikad.com, Apr 2, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Atleast you have the DPA that can kick in to stop that kind of thing.

sarahk, Apr 2, 2020 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  11. Paincrusher

Paincrusher Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well if you plan on staying home and still earn money working from home than your job should be a type that can actually be done from home. Appparemtly for most people it is not possible. People have the resorted to making money online and have not been succeessfull because of the many scam sites and competetion that is going on in the web. People are still searching for jobs. I am just going to be honest. The only way you can earn money right now is through forex trading. All of the freelancer platforms are filled with so many people but with few jobs. Do not keep o trying to get the impossible. Join forex. I have to warn you though. Without knowledge you will definetly lose all of your money in forex.

Paincrusher, Apr 25, 2020 IP