1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Coronavirus

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jrbiz, Feb 1, 2020.

1. payfreshman

payfreshman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And what might that mind control tin foil hat be?

payfreshman, Mar 30, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    @jrbiz make sure you sell him ^^^ the model that has the humor chip installed. ;)

Spoiltdiva, Mar 30, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Update: Last night (Sunday), the US FDA issued an emergency use authorization for hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine

FYI, Sandoz donated 30 million doses of hydroxychloroquine to the US National Stockpile and Bayer donated 1 million doses of chloroquine.

“The French government has officially sanctioned prescriptions of chloroquine to treat certain coronavirus patients,” France 24 English also reported Saturday.

I am kind of surprised that we have not gotten early reports on its administration in NY which has been going on for a few days now. We should start hearing something soon on that, too.

jrbiz, Mar 30, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Unlike my Deluxe Tinfoil Hat that guarantees 100% protection from Covid-19 infection, my Anti-Government Oppression & Mind Control Tinfoil Hat focuses on blocking all electromagnetic, neural, psychic, and cosmic rays/waves/pulses that might be used by nefarious government forces to control your mind. Like the Deluxe Tinfoil Hat, however, the AGO & MC Tinfoil Hat does make a great baked potato, too.

jrbiz, Mar 30, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I was about to ask if the anti-malaria drug was approved. Rush was claiming on the radio that it's a real deal.

qwikad.com, Mar 30, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, if it is proven to be an effective therapy, that will be very bad news for the Fake News, the Left, and the Swamp. They will likely start mourning again like they did when the Ukraine Impeachment hoax fell through. Only this is worse because it may have been their last, best shot to hurt Trump before the elections.

jrbiz, Mar 30, 2020 IP
  7. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    I am not particularly religious but I will say thank God! I would ask, what took them so long?

JoeSpirit and jrbiz like this.
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, from their perspective, they moved at rocket speed. Normally, these bureaucrats think in terms of many months or years for approvals. I think that Trump put them on the spot by speaking about it a lot so that even the fake news media could not ignore it. His medical/scientific advisors were not willing to speak out to protect their reputations, etc., in case the results came back negatively. Trump, on the other hand, saw something that might work, people are dying, so why not try to get it in their hands? I would not want to release the vast majority of drugs in this fashion, but extreme times require extreme actions.

jrbiz, Mar 30, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit and Spoiltdiva like this.
  9. payfreshman

payfreshman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Really?, it was in the news that someone died from taking hyroxyl chloroquine because he thought it was gonna prevent catching COVID

payfreshman, Mar 30, 2020 IP
  10. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    ^^^Please refer back to post #329...........*we've got a live one here

11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    10 million women die from abortions?

sarahk, Mar 30, 2020 IP
  12. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I am adding a third shift to our new factory in Northern Italy and they will be focused on AGO & MC Tinfoil Hats. I am sensing a previously unexpected surge in demand now.

Had he been wearing my Super Deluxe Tinfoil Hat and not chugging fish tank cleaner he would probably be singing and dancing right now. Like him, you need to pay attention to the spelling of different words that look alike a little more closely.

The number in the graphic I posted said 9.9 million deaths by abortion. That would be the deaths of the unborn babies that are being aborted, is my read of that statistic. I checked that number with another organization, the Guttmacher Institute, and their numbers are:

"During 2010–2014, an estimated 56 million induced abortions occurred each year worldwide. This number represents an increase from 50 million annually during 1990–1994, mainly because of population growth."

So, there seems to be at least some agreement on the overall numbers worldwide. There are those who consider an abortion murder and those who consider it a health procedure like getting your tonsils out. If you feel that way, eliminate that statistic from consideration in the graphic; the remainder of the data still says it all.

jrbiz, Mar 30, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  13. lucs

lucs Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't believe it can, but we do have this resource. It may be that the single sales method has caused your misunderstanding.

lucs, Mar 30, 2020 IP
  14. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    So you think a General Chat thread is the perfect place to try and scam people in a time of crisis? There is no misunderstanding here..get lost, nobody here is going to send you any money.

malky66, Mar 31, 2020 IP
  15. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Latest reports I've heard is that the number of viewers/visitors is limited and I would expect that to mean very close family.

JoeSpirit, Mar 31, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  16. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, this guy seems to be even more obtuse than the average spammer. :)

BTW, has the bleeding out of your ears slowed down a bit? Usually it does by now. We do have a new line of cork stopper accessories that fit perfectly into your ears, if desired. I am also assuming that you have been released from the virus vaccine study barracks and are back to eating caviar and washing it down with champagne with your new found funds?

jrbiz, Mar 31, 2020 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  17. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, my brother's friend had not yet heard the plan from the funeral director as of last night, but we should be hearing on this shortly. My guess is that it will be limited to the ten people that are allowed to gather in their state. Stay tuned...

jrbiz, Mar 31, 2020 IP
    sarahk and JoeSpirit like this.
  18. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Big news story this morning. It appears that the F.B.I. intercepted a shipment of bogus tinfoil hats from China. There were 500,000 of the knockoff hats on a big tanker. They seem to have had every model there is including the popular but hard to get toilet paper dispenser model.
    Imagine trying to deceive people in these difficult times with fake tinfoil hats, is nothing sacred?

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Spoiltdiva, Mar 31, 2020 IP
  19. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You can be certain that you are buying the real deal if you look for the holographic tag we put on every hat. Also, for our Deluxe version, our toilet paper rolls have 500 sheets and they are shipping TP rolls with only 150 sheets.

jrbiz, Mar 31, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit and Spoiltdiva like this.
  20. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The bleeding has stopped but I think it's because I have replaced all my bodily fluids with vintage Dom Perignon..

malky66, Mar 31, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit, sarahk and jrbiz like this.