1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Live

Discussion in 'Facebook API' started by glitznglitternailz, Mar 21, 2020.

I have an event scheduled on my business page. I will be going live for a virtual event. Would it make sense to go live on the actual business page that the event is associated with. Or would you go live on the event itself? The FB Page has about 400 likes and the Event has reached over 1700 people and 55 responses.
    I hope I am making sense :) Thank you for your help!

glitznglitternailz, Mar 21, 2020 IP
  2. geo7486t9

geo7486t9 Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, it definitely makes sense to go live on the actual business page that the event is associated with. While the event page may have more responses and reach, going live on the business page will help to promote the event to a wider audience and increase the visibility of your brand. Moreover, it will also help to establish a stronger connection between your audience and your brand, as they will be able to interact with your brand directly through the live video.

However, it's always a good idea to promote your live event on both the business page and event page to maximize the reach and engagement. You can also consider cross-promoting your event on other social media platforms or email marketing to increase the visibility and awareness of your event.

geo7486t9, Apr 11, 2023 IP