1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Game streaming - Favourite things about them.

Discussion in 'Games' started by Christian Eklund, Mar 17, 2020.

Hi, trying to start a stream and get some traffic to it where people actually would like to watch the stream for the actual game and such. I just wanted to get some opinions on what you would be looking for in a stream? What kind of things make you actually want to watch a game streamer, kind of new to that whole thing but i have played games for ages.

So kind of my questions are as follows.
    1. What do you like in streams that would keep you watching?
    2. What kind of games and game specific features do you like watching?
    3. If you are a guy, not a girl what can you actually do to increase viewership?
    4. What would you put on your stream "page" for info besides what games you play and such?

Would appriciate honest answers and tips for this, all tips are appriciated :)

Currently i enjoy playing Planetside 2 so that would be one of the top games i play on stream, the rest of the games i usually play is Diablo 3 or CS:GO :)

Christian Eklund, Mar 17, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Just record yourself playing the games and upload them to YouTube. My youngest loves watching YT videos where she can learn to play this or that game, and she just loves watching them for fun. My step son used to do the same when he was younger. Plus, you'll get traffic to your streaming site that way.

qwikad.com, Mar 18, 2020 IP
  3. Christian Eklund

Christian Eklund Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I currently streaming on twitch actually, however i am recording as well so i can put up some clips on youtube with some of the buggy stuff along with nicest kills and such :)

Christian Eklund, Mar 18, 2020 IP