1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Coronavirus

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jrbiz, Feb 1, 2020.

1. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure that it was misfunctioning. My hats are very powerful and draw in all types of Cosmic, Gamma, and other rays and electromagnetic waves to do the amazing things that they do. My guess was that the one that I was wearing was interfering with my wifi for unknown reasons. I consulted with NASA and they think that it was just a one-time oddity and I have had no problems since.

jrbiz, Mar 17, 2020 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice. Comforting customer relations to the rescue.

JoeSpirit, Mar 17, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    This big shot from the F.B.I. was claiming that your hats use some Chinese parts and that the Chinese government can thereby eavesdrop on conversations. He said that because of this he recommends not wearing your tinfoil hats. How do you respond to these allegations?

Spoiltdiva, Mar 17, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit and jrbiz like this.
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The FBI is working with old news. I was originally going to open a factory in Wuhan but due to availability issues, I switched to Northern Italy. Therefore, all components are not only produced in Europe, but they are dipped in highly acidic tomato sauce that not only sanitizes them, but prevents any eavesdropping of any sort on the complex electronics that are in the hats.

jrbiz, Mar 17, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit and Spoiltdiva like this.
  5. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    As of yesterday(March 16/2020) both the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon Canada and another university in England have moved past animal testing, to human testing for this trail Covid-19 virus vaccine.

P.S. edit...I did it again! "trials":oops:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Were kiwi's or kiwi fruit involved along the trail?

jrbiz, Mar 17, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  7. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    As I understand it the human vaccine trials protocol is as follows:
    (1) Inject the Covid-1 virus
    (2) Once infected inject the vaccine
    (3) Fit test patients for tinfoil hats
    (4) Run them along the vaccine trails

jrbiz likes this.
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, but be sure to order our MaxVax Trail Tinfoil Hats as they are specially designed for vaccine trails and can accommodate the Emergency Flare Add-On Option.

jrbiz, Mar 17, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  9. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    The Ebola drug Remdesivir has brought Covid-19 patients on death's door back to life. Patients have made dramatic recoveries and doctors are stoked about it. You can learn more about this on the ABC news broadcast from this evening.
    This drug patent is owned by Gilead Sciences out of Calgary Alberta. Ten years ago I bought shares in the company. Guess who is going to be smiling all the way to the bank. ;)

10. Evan115

Evan115 Peon

Best Answers:
    Recently ,some media reported that President Trump was in close contact with people infected 2019-nCoV.
    In fact, these reports are nothing but panic-mongering. As we all know, President Trump has good intention for Falundafa and all of us. So when we practice Falungong, we also emit positive energy to President Trump.It protects President Trump from the virus. The White House released a statement that President Trump is in excellent health.
    So, we must be as good as President Trump was, and insist on practicing Falungong. Then even if we come into contact with an infected person, we can protect ourselves from infection.

Evan115, Mar 17, 2020 IP
  11. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    ^^^Candidate for a tinfoil hat.

JoeSpirit, jrbiz and sarahk like this.
  12. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, that is really good news! Had not heard that, but have been busy with mundane things like work... :) However, if this is suddenly a potential treatment for the virus, it could go a long way to settling nerves, etc. I need to look into this a bit more!

They actually buy my Super Deluxe Tinfoil Hats in bulk. Just sent them an entire shipping container of them. They like the coronavirus protection but are hooked on the invisibility feature.

jrbiz, Mar 18, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  13. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Nice. I celebrate your foresight.

JoeSpirit, Mar 18, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva and jrbiz like this.
  14. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    This morning's news had an article about a guy teaching people how to social distance.

I was insulted. As if anybody needs to teach an online entrepreneur how to social distance.

Why - the unmitigated gall.

JoeSpirit, Mar 18, 2020 IP
    sarahk, Spoiltdiva and jrbiz like this.
  15. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    I found out many years ago that Gilead Sciences was trying to come up with a vaccine for HIV/Aids, that's when I first bought in.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 18, 2020 IP
  16. Evan115

Evan115 Peon

Best Answers:
    Since the outbreak of 2019-nCoV spread in the United States, some media like CNN has published a number of news attacking Trump’s efforts to contain the outbreak of virus. These news has caused unnecessary panic in America. And now, these reports gave China the perfect opportunity to attack the United States.
    As we know, CNN has completely ignored the efforts of President Trump to contain the outbreak of virus. In recent days, they have reported extensively on various message from the CDC attacking the government for doing nothing. But now, these large-scale reports have caught China’s attention. On March 12, the spokesman of Chinese Foreign Ministry posted 5 messages on Twitter, he suspected the U.S military brought the virus to Wuhan. Now they have a lot of evidence, CNN helped them!

Evan115, Mar 18, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  17. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Some very good news coming out of Wuhan China. This city of 11,000,000 people for the 1st time, reported no new cases of Covid-19 today. The virus first hit Wuhan in mid November, it is now mid March. This would indicate that the virus comes in a wave of 4 months which is not untypical of a flu like virus. The Corona (Covid) virus has hit the U.S. and Canada for the last 2 months, this means we should only have 2 months or so to go.

Hang in there...we will get through this.:)

Spoiltdiva, Mar 18, 2020 IP
  18. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    New York appears to be getting a hammering if social media posts by medics is any thing to go by.

sarahk, Mar 19, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  19. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure what they are saying, but when you see how they are having to put on hazmat suits and take other measures as if this was Ebola, it is no wonder that the medics are overwhelmed, right now. Plus, anyone with a cough or the sniffles is probably panicking and dialing 911 for fear of dropping dead within minutes. The fake news media has people calling 911 when they run out of toilet paper.

jrbiz, Mar 19, 2020 IP
  20. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    There is a theory out there online that the death rate with Covid-19 is actually lower than reported as to percentage wise. The theory is that many positive cases are not being tested because they were so mild they didn't feel that they had it. Others just didn't want to know because they don't like the idea of self isolating.
    This would mean that the death rate is much lower than 3% overall.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 19, 2020 IP