1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Coronavirus

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jrbiz, Feb 1, 2020.

1. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    jrbiz, Mar 16, 2020 IP
  3. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    You should've gotten the SUPER deluxe model with the TP padlock accessory.

JoeSpirit, Mar 16, 2020 IP
    jrbiz and Spoiltdiva like this.
  4. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    I just clicked on it in your comment and it worked for me. What's it doing in your browser?

JoeSpirit, Mar 16, 2020 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If they run out of socks, they can always get change for a $20 bill.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 16, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, the Super Deluxe Tinfoil Hat provides the user with invisibility in addition to coronavirus protection. The TP padlocking version is the Security Deluxe Tinfoil Hat and it also includes the Kiwi Fruit baking cover. It will still burst into flames if you bake a kiwi fruit, but you won't have to see it happening, thereby reducing stress.

jrbiz, Mar 16, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It's working now. Not sure why I had problems earlier. I did change tinfoil hats, though...

jrbiz, Mar 16, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  8. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    I fail to see why you upgraded this version to make it kiwi friendly. It has been banned and can no longer be imported into N.Z. Who else but a New Zealander would want to stuff a kiwi into it anyway?

But there may be stupid people outside of N.Z. who might mistake the kiwis as hairy spuds and then.....So yes, the new upgrade does indeed have some merit from a safety perspective.

jrbiz likes this.
  9. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It's a very limited version and is being discontinued. You might be interested in the new Soft Taco with Sour Cream Add-On Accessory that is easily attached (duct tape included) to your Deluxe Tinfoil Hat. We can ship overnight, of course.

jrbiz, Mar 16, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    We're just confused about whether we'd need to break into the zoo and steal a real kiwi or just go to the supermarket and buy a chinese gooseberry!

sarahk, Mar 16, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit, jrbiz and Spoiltdiva like this.
  11. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Don't you have those things running around in the forest?

Wow!.........You're already tapped into the custom tinfoil market?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  12. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It's a third party, aftermarket product. It comes as a complete kit (tinfoil, razor, duct tape.)

Of course, our custom design division will do special requests for our most discerning customers.

jrbiz, Mar 16, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  13. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Straight up, I'm not going to lie here. Frankly speaking, I had some reservations about your product line until I learnt that one of your clients was none other than Fraulien Eva Braun. (Angela Merkel) When I learnt that she was a customer I promptly goose stepped over to my phone and placed an order....Tinfoil hats uber alles!

jrbiz likes this.
  14. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Took a French kid to the zoo last week - we're lucky, it's just down the road - and he was really keen to see a Kiwi. He spent about 20 minutes in the darkened building and came out having seen only one despite a keeper pointing them out. So... yes, we have them in some forests, mostly those that are predator-free, but I don't ever expect to see one in the wild.

Poor kid is now in a Slack chat learning all about French terrorist activity in NZ

sarahk, Mar 16, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit and jrbiz like this.
  15. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    So, here is a tale of the real world vis-a-vis the coronavirus. My next door neighbors are a young couple with a toddler daughter. The husband is an IT guy for a major retail chain. The wife is a bartender by trade, though she has not worked since the birth of her child. A few months ago, they decided to invest in a building in a nearby town (with another partner) and open up a new pub. They launched it about a month ago and I took a fairly large group of family there a couple of weeks ago as a show of support. It was busy and the food was great. The bar was also full of my neighbor's former patrons who came out to see her and the new place and it looked like they were on their way to building a strong clientele.

Well, they just announced that because of state regulations, etc., they have to close the business for weeks (months?) Imagine how this is going to work out for a new business trying to get a foothold, pay rent, utilities, food/liquor bills, and now their entire source of income is stopped indefinitely. They and their employees (I saw at least six employees...there are probably more) are now expected to pay their bills magically.

Here is another one: a former neighbor's daughter used to be my daughter's best friend when they were kids. She has since gotten married, had two kids, and started her own hair salon. She was doing great, really working social media and even won some sort of award for her styling. She just posted that she is regretting starting her own business because now she has to shut it down and have zero revenues to pay her bills, feed the kids, etc. Same for her employees.

We have been through SARS, MERS, Ebola, and other pandemics in the past few years without this hysteria that simply exists now because of the fake news media. Here in the U.S., they are perpetrating this latest hoax because they are hoping that they can damage Trump with it and help get their comrades on the Left back in power and help to protect the Swamp denizens that infect the entire government. Well, they have succeeded in starting to damage the economy over this nonsense (It. Is. A. Flu.), so we will see where it goes from here but it is a sad statement on what power-craving scum will do to get back in power, at all costs.

jrbiz, Mar 17, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  16. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Mitt for president. He wants to give $1000 to each adult during this time. Not a bad idea considering what you have just described there @jrbiz

qwikad.com, Mar 17, 2020 IP
  17. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    OMG, would that be bad. Mitt is worse than a RINO. He was horrible as governor of Taxachusetts and showed his true colors as someone who will do or say anything to get what he wants (a la another Taxachusetts colleague, Pocahontas.) E.g., he was a Never Trumper during the 2016 campaign until Trump won and then he went, hat in hand, to beg for the Secretary of State position. Trump rightfully recognized what a sleaze he is. I could go on and on with a long list of really bad things Mittens was responsible for. I was calling him an empty suit during his governor years and my impression of him has only gotten worse since then.

BTW, a payroll tax break like Trump is suggesting would help working people and employers. Employees out of work, can apply for unemployment benefits. Slackers who do not work have whatever systems/giveaways (welfare, food stamps, etc.) they have always had. No reason to give them $1,000, is there? Mittens is just hoping to get some positive news coverage now that he is being shunned by a lot of Republicans for his ridiculous posture on the Impeachment hoax. Honestly, a lot of his political gambits have failed because he is just not that bright, when it comes down to it.

jrbiz, Mar 17, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit and qwikad.com like this.
  18. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Oh my. Guess I didn't read that Super Deluxe Tinfoil Hat description thoroughly. And I must've totally missed seeing the Security Deluxe Tinfoil Hat listing.

JoeSpirit, Mar 17, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  19. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    No worries, we have a new 85-page catalog being published shortly that lists all of the hats and accessories. Prices subject to change at any time, of course.

jrbiz, Mar 17, 2020 IP
  20. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    A misfunctioning hat? May be time to perform some design testing and improvement.

JoeSpirit, Mar 17, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.