1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adsense is just RIPPERS !!!!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by stats, Dec 20, 2006.

1. am21

am21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google adsense is not recommended unless you have millions of impressions (sites like YouTube, Digg) ;)

Adbrite is a good alternative.

am21, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  2. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Did you use any dodgy traffic sources? You can't be serious about Adbrite being better than Adsense.

qwestcommunications, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  3. am21

am21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense is more profitable. It sucks when we get banned. LOL :D

am21, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  4. stats

stats Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    man i swear i didn't

The site i'm talking about is a well established some 5 year old website with established visitors .. i'm getting some 500-600 unique visitors on it with lots of pageviews per a visitor .. ppl simply like the site

most of the traffic is from links (most of which i never requested) and from search engines. Also lots of bookmarked traffic. There's no commercial trafic, nothing fake at all .. the site is a free site it doesnt sell anything .. and hope you belive me that i wouldnt buy even the cheapest traffic to get it converted to adsense money because that's simply waste of money .. even the cheapest traffic you buy - it's not worth to waste on adsense ..

stats, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  5. kh7

kh7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense can make a decent amount of money for you if you have over 1000 visitors a day. In good niches less can work towards an extra vacation this year as well.

kh7, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  6. stats

stats Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah , if you ever get your money from them ..

stats, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  7. AdsenseChic

AdsenseChic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    AdsenseChic, Dec 21, 2006 IP
    sachin410 likes this.
  8. MattKNC

MattKNC Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, that is bad. Just when you think you are all right with Google, BAM! I hope you are able to work things out.

MattKNC, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  9. deedeedum

deedeedum Peon

Best Answers:
    yea, i would be real angry if they do that to me the day before i get a check. it's like they are trying to waste your time.

deedeedum, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  10. karan265

karan265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not just trying.

Being 100% Successful in doing so.

karan265, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  11. SamOwen

SamOwen Peon

Best Answers:
    Appeal again and be patient. If you have any logs or anything else that might prove your innocence then submit those.

SamOwen, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  12. deedeedum

deedeedum Peon

Best Answers:
    write a lot of articles about it, send it around to a lot of people, and send it to google too, this will probably address the issue.

deedeedum, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  13. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    Dont forget to add the following to your robot file:

How have you determined they are thieves?

cormac, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  14. scubita

scubita Peon

Best Answers:
    hi all,

a few days ago i noticed some weird clicks in my acount and from that day to today i sended 2 emails to adsense suport to relate that issues.
    In the last email sent i asked, as a publisher, if google can create a form of publishers be aware of click fraude, without having to rely on others software (adloger etc).

But i´ve got no reply for that one. Yet. But i hope so, because google who is the provider of adsense, should provide to publishers a software that could track down click fraud.

Better for them, better for advertisers, better for publishers.

scubita, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  15. stats

stats Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL .. look here .. now this is becoming ridiculus ..

just read this email conversation .. this is the second email i've sent them after apile ..

now read their respond .. the second time ..

do they even bother reading my email ? or just copying the pre-writen email ?? They are harassing me and insulting me saying that "i was stealing advertisers' money" .. now i need them to stand for their word .. to proove or to be punished !! any justice around ?

now who was that guy telling "google is good" ????

stats, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  16. stats

stats Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    anyway, here's what i've replied .. let's see if I'll ever get a respond to this one ..

stats, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  17. flip

flip Peon

Best Answers:
    What's happened to stats, and what I've seen happen to other people on this forum, has made me think more seriously about getting new advertising. The final straw for me was this decision about images next to ads. Fine--but what about the hundreds or thousands of pages publishers already have with images next to ads? Go back and redo it all? There's some serious sh*t happening with AdSense and I think it's time to start bailing off this sinking ship.

flip, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  18. stats

stats Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for trying to help

but here's what i think.
    I don't plan to continue serving their ads even if i'm reinstated simply because if i resolve the isue today, with this company it may happen tomorow again .. and i simply value my health more than those 3-5$ per a day ..

They offended me by calling me a thief which steals advertisers' money .. now i want them to at least admit that they are wrong. And i need them to provide me a proove of what has lead them into beliving so.

what i'm angry about is not really those ~150$ which they don't want to give, but the fact that they insult me and then don't even bother to atleast bring up their point which made them to belive that i'm a "bad guy" ..

The point is they are FORCING ppl to go to blackhat practices .. well, think this way .. i have this site for some 5 years, it's worth some 5 years of my honest work .. the site has some 30.000+ pages of content on it (it's a collection).

Now just think about this, if i spend years of developing a site and then end up being banned by a movement of someone's hand, who doesn't even bother to give me any explanation or proove, is this what all the white-hat "free to use" websites about ? why in the world should i build another "big free-to-use website" and provide ppl around the world with free and usefull data ?

I mean come on, they are killing in me every intention to continue building another valuable resource .. and now if i'm thinking about getting any money from internet then it's definetly not a valuable free site (which everyone loves) but some other tacticts which mostly involve BH things .. At least in that case if i get banned, in the deapth of my hearth i will know the answer, and not be left without any explanation ..

stats, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  19. Motter

Motter Peon

Best Answers:
    rofl I think you mean class action suite.

Motter, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  20. agnivo007

agnivo007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why dont you leave the big G if you consider them a thief ?I see you are making yourself cheaper by acting this way... their TOS says that they may expel any publisher for any reason they deem fit.

And how can you be sure that your competitor didnt go on a clicking frenzy on your site, just to ban you?

agnivo007, Dec 21, 2006 IP