1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PayPal new business account

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by rokudenashi, Jul 2, 2019.

I have a personal verified PayPal account, verified, I've been using it for years.

I've recently registered a business account for other country where I have a bank account too, in order to be able to receive payments on my website/store. I don't have a legal business yet.

As far as I know, PayPal doesn't mind the fact whether or not a business is really legally registered. As long as it's got a real bank account.

1) Correct?

--------------

I plan to receive payments from my store using my PayPal biz account. Initially those will be small amounts, say, $1-3k per month.

2) Once I've received a payment to my new biz account, does it become available for withdrawing or paying for goods or for sending to other PayPal accounts *immediately*?

Or is there a hold period? Especially for new biz accounts.

--------------

3) I registered this biz account for a country A, where I have a bank account, while staying in a country B. And my personal account is for country C. Can this cause a problem with my biz account?

rokudenashi, Jul 2, 2019 IP
  2. fpzshka

fpzshka Member

Best Answers:
    Wrong, don't do business with them, they are required verification for my personal account twice! And i needed to visit their representative personally. Furthermore once i decided to open business account, they requested a bunch of documents approved by government

fpzshka, Aug 26, 2019 IP
  3. EvoWRZ®

EvoWRZ® Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You would,t have issue sending or receiving money, to withdraw it you need a US bank account or VISA of your nonUS bank. Vcc does not work.

EvoWRZ®, Mar 12, 2020 IP