1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Own This Exclusive Old .com Domain Name - Website, Logo and 83 posts are bonus!

Discussion in 'Domains' started by monsur, Feb 24, 2020.

Seller's Notes
    Summary : Get the ownership of financegen.com----existing website with 83 unique posts and the logo.

Why am I listing it as a domain name? Because my hosting account is expired last month and I did not notice it but I have the full site backup to give you as bonus if needed. Or you can just take the domain name ownership.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Godaddy appraise the domain @ $2,224 USD ◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻

· Ultra-premium site

· Domain Age : 10 Years

· Genuine Land Rush site

· Billion-dollar industry

· No reserve (wow!)

· SERP TERM: 8,620

· SERP SLD: 1,640

financegen.com is your one stop finance news, tips,directory and community website. The objective of the website is to provide you with the latest breaking news and videos straight from the finance industry. financegen.com also has 83 unique posts.

Search stats matter in determining a value of a site. And guess what! The phrases don't even have to be contained in the name; they just have to be related to the point of the site the domain will be used for (to the point that the domain name is authoritative and brandable)

The finance niche is HUGE. www.financegen.com is a great looking site in this niche. It is an everlasting niche and not a "fad" that will be gone tomorrow.

This site has tremendous potential for growth. Since it covers a very broad range of topics, you could easily take it in any direction you wish. You can continue adding a variety of content or you can focus in on a specific niche if you like.

The term “finance “receives millions of searches all over the world each and every month.

www.financegen.com is an authoritative site and would make a MONSTER brand for a website providing information about finance. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to own a category defining domain.

This is a special site that can be used in a VAST number of ways. And, we believe if it is developed the right way, it will result in a FLOOD of profit and traffic for the new owner!

The potential of this site to be a huge money maker is REAL! It should be used for the finance! The potential to attract more that pay huge recurring commissions take the value of this site over the top!

The idea is simple: www.financegen.com was born to be the leading site about finance business on the web.

Here is the overview of the keyword you can rank; these are not the exact match domain keyword but the basic niche of the site is related to keyword finance, so these keywords can easily rank, but proper SEO is required.

• “dhfl share price" receives 1M-10Msearches per month

• " dhfl share" receives 100K-1Msearches per month

• " financial express" receives 10K-100Msearches per month

• " foreign exchange" receives, 100K-1Ksearches per month

• “personal finance" receives 10K-100K searches per month

• " l&t finance share" receives 10K-100K searches per month

• " lic share price" receives 10K-100K searches per month

HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM THIS WEBSITE

The domain once set up so you can make a very passive income with:

Google Adsense Program

Google Adsense is by far the easiest way to make money on the Internet. The Adsense ads on this site are strategically placed and specially designed to blend in with the rest of the site.

Amazon Affiliate Program

The Amazon Associates program is one of the most respected and favorite affiliate programs on the internet. You can feature your website once setup an integrated shopping cart with 1000's of products for sale.

Clickbank Affiliate Program

Clickbank offer up to 75% commissions so you could easily make up to $150 with just one click! There are many Clickbank affiliates that make in excess of $10,000 a month, while an average figure is between $3,000 - $5,000 per month!

Other Affiliate Programs

Here is the list of the most popular programs available today to monetize the website : LinkShare, Commission Junction, ShareASale, Google Affiliate Network, ClixGalore ...

CPA Networks

Same as affiliate networks, but CPA is often used these days. CPA means Cost Per Action, and includes Pay per Lead and Pay per Sale.

PeerFly, MaxBounty , Neverblue ...

Banner/link ads

Placing banners and link ads on your website is another great way to make money with your website. The way it works is similar to how newspapers make money by selling advertising in their classified ads column

----- What’s Included In This Niche Website? -----

A Wordpress blog, with a paid for and fully customized theme including some costly plugins.

Pre-done keyword research and content.

So GRAB IT NOW before someone else snatches it!

1. Great Domain Name In A Lucrative Niche That's Easy To Remember!

Extremely brandable domain name.

The domain will be given to you at no cost!

2. Free Site Transfer (worth $50)

Many sellers charge a fee for transferring the site to your host but I’m providing it free!

3. After Sales Support

You will not be left hanging once the sale is over. I will be there every step of the way to help make the transition as smooth as possible and ensure your website is up and running. Your satisfaction is of central importance to me.

As an added bonus, BIN Buyers enjoy full “after sale” support for a period of 7 days!

If you attempt to build your online presence by yourself, you may spend at least thousands of dollars before you earn your first dollar.

If you attempt to build your online presence by yourself, you may spend at least thousands of dollars before you earn your first dollar.

So why don’t you let your success come fast and quick with this targeted blog about finance?

With a powerful website like this, based on one of the most searched niches right now, everything becomes much easier.

Buy It Now and grab this lucrative niche Domain to start making money online NOW!

Don’t miss this great opportunity in this evergreen niche!

◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻

POST SALE

◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻

· Buyer is responsible for Escrow fees.

· Domain is at NAMESILO, LLC.

· Questions or concerns?

· Please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm happy to help!

◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻ AUCTION TERMS ◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻

· This opportunity is on a first come, first serve basis.

· All inbound offers will be considered and this domain can be sold at any given time.

· Please respect the listing and leave the comment area clean unless it pertains directly to your purchase of the listing. Irrelevant commenting will be reported.

· Any copying or plagiarizing of this listing will be reported.

◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻ PAYMENT &TRANSFER ◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻

· Accepted payments include: Payoneer, Escrow.com, Flippa Escrow, bank wire, & credit cards

· This domain is registered at NAMESILO, LLC (we'll push or transfer to your registrar of choice)

◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻ QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS? ◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻

Please don't hesitate to contact us, we're always glad to help. We frequently offer amazing deals on high quality domain names, so be sure to visit our profile page and click "Watch Seller" so you don't miss out.

◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻ HAVE AN OFFER? SEND US A MESSAGE! ◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻

Thanking you

Abu Monsur

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
    monsur, Feb 24, 2020 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    This website is a scam.

According to Wayback Machine, the site hasn't been live since January of 2019.

Also, the articles are copied from websites like Yahoo Finance. Word-for-word - didn't even try and make them unique.

Next.

Matthew Sayle, Feb 24, 2020 IP
  3. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Also, is this the "bonus logo".

How generous of you :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

financegen-logo.png

Matthew Sayle, Feb 24, 2020 IP
  4. monsur

monsur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you. Sorry for being late to reply. The website is not live because I did not renew the server which I noted in the beginning. So you should not say it a scam. For your information, I am mainly selling the domain name, others are optional gifts. I had 8 writers on the site. I checked their articles first few months and all were unique at the time of checking and so later I made them auto-approved. I am not sure if some of them posted copy content later on or not. To be sure about the exact number of duplicate posts please check the date of publications on the sites. For example- after publishing an article on my site if it is published on other sites Copyscape will still cath them as duplicate. So we need to check the date. Anyway, I will not give the backup website as it is creating criticism. I will just give the domain name and logo with whatever change you want optionally. If anybody likes to own please let me know. Thank you

monsur, Mar 11, 2020 IP