1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i get Quality Backlinks & Traffic For My Website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Whitevox India, Apr 29, 2019.

Which are best platforms from where we can get backlinks
    which can help our website to rank in google
    plus which parameter we follow for more quality traffic.

Any suggestions.

Whitevox India, Apr 29, 2019 IP
  2. Manish.ebiztrait

Manish.ebiztrait Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Its totally depends on your industry. To get high-quality backlinks & traffic, You just need to promote your site on high DA websites which are best relevant to your industry.

Manish.ebiztrait, Apr 30, 2019 IP
  3. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of niche are you talking about?

mrb1129, Apr 30, 2019 IP
  4. Buzzas

Buzzas Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you be more diligent to promote a website on Google ..;)

Buzzas, Apr 30, 2019 IP
  5. Whitevox India

Whitevox India Banned

Best Answers:

digital marketing is industry

you mean ads

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2019
    Whitevox India, Apr 30, 2019 IP
  6. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So,you are asking about Digital Marketing and writing about Digital Marketing at the same time?

mrb1129, May 1, 2019 IP
  7. HelgaHlg

HelgaHlg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As for me there are a lot of methods to make your rank higher. For example, guest blogging. Why? Cause it is one of the quickest way to get quality backlinks.
    Use social media to post your content there and as a result you can get better Social Media Traffic.Reach out to forums, newspapers, and communities to spread more about you and get a backlink at the same time.
    Use also email outreach to influencers, broken links method and other methods and never waste your time with links that might cause trouble.You need to build only quality backlinks.

HelgaHlg, May 1, 2019 IP
  8. onlinebusinesscasestudies

onlinebusinesscasestudies Peon

Best Answers:
    Hope it's allowed for me to re-use one of my older answers, because that was about this exact question:

I've built over dozens of websites in various niches in the past 10 years, and I've always been a newbie, a no-one in my niche and by far the best strategy that I've found in 10+ years to get do-follow, high quality white hat backlinks is through outreach link building. Are you familiar with that? I'm talking about things link the Skyscraper Link Building technique.

Note: this requires a high quality website with high quality content and a lot of commitment, so no one should try it with "made for adsense and amazon affiliates" type of thin websites.

What are my results? Here's an Ahrefs screenshot of my website in the fitness niche showing that I built hundreds of backlinks (all with outreach link building, all white hat and etc...)

[​IMG]

This site has received millions of visitors in the past years, all thanks to these backlinks that I built with:
    • no connections in my niche
    • no paying for backlinks
    • no guest posting!
    The trick is basically to:
    1. Build a high quality piece of content covering a broad topic in your niche
    2. Ask other website owners in the same and similar niches to link to your high quality piece of content from Step 1.
    3. Get the backlinks!
    Of course this requires that you have a good looking site, and that you really create high quality content. And then you still have to find other websites that have a high potential to link to you, you have to collect their email addresses, you have to contact them, follow up if they don't respond right away etc... So there're a lot of steps and details to this process, but I'd be happy to write a more detailed roadmap if anyone would like to. I'm also happy to use my fitness website as a case study if you'd like.

Did this answer help?

Regarding this: "plus which parameter we follow for more quality traffic." I don't understand what you wanted to ask, could you clarify?

Steve

9. Whitevox India

Whitevox India Banned

Best Answers:

Thanks for the revert,
    I actually mean is, which website i target for more better backlinks i can create for my website.

Whitevox India, May 6, 2019 IP
  10. RevForce19

RevForce19 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all the information... very informative.

RevForce19, May 6, 2019 IP
  11. harrys56431

harrys56431 Peon

Best Answers:
    Backlinks are very important part for SEO of every website. Backlinks will help to get more traffic to your website. You can backlinks from different sites like forums, social bookmarking, article submission etc.

harrys56431, May 19, 2019 IP
  12. DMBuzz2019

DMBuzz2019 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I
    I think it helps a little, but does that suppose to mean that we are getting backlinks from our competitors?

DMBuzz2019, May 20, 2019 IP
  13. onlinebusinesscasestudies

onlinebusinesscasestudies Peon

Best Answers:
    In a way yes, but they don't have to be direct competitors. If you write about fitness/working out (as I did for my site) and you write a post that lists 100 bodyweight exercises (my exact example) you can reach out to any blog that talks about bodyweight exercises/exercising or working out while travelling etc... any blog that would find your post relevant. For example I reached out to a site that talked about staying in shape while traveling (it was a travel blog so definitely not a competitor for my fitness site) and they were happy to link to my bodyweight exercises post (since bodyweight exercises don't require equipment and can be done anywhere while travelling, so it was relevant for their audience). I also reached out to a finance blog that talked about saving money and they linked to my post to prove that there were literally dozens of exercises anyone can do without paying for a gym membership and so on...

So as you can see, you don't have to restrict yourself to your competitors only, you can reach out to related niches as well. OF course I also have dozens of fitness blogs linking to my fitness site as well, so your competitors can also link to you. The point is to produce content that is high quality and link worthy.... AND to offer something in exchange if otherwise they don't want to link. :)

14. EmmaS Goldston

EmmaS Goldston Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want a lot of visitor to your website? You can promote your business on SMM site. or If you want to increase your website rank? You can go with SEO.

EmmaS Goldston, Jun 2, 2019 IP
  15. harrys56431

harrys56431 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get backlinks from blog comments, forums and article submissions. These backlinks will be very helpful to you for the website and also increase your web traffic.

harrys56431, Jun 9, 2019 IP
  16. Clay Baker

Clay Baker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The hardest, yet the most efficient technique. Create content that will naturally attract readers, social shares, and referral traffic. Get inspired in our Learn SEO guide. When you write, pay attention to readability. Content has to be well-structured and without grammar errors. There are many tools to help out. ShoutMeLoud made a nice list. Watch out for flow, adverbs usage, passive voice index, unique words, or estimated reading time. Of course, this depends on your target audience.

Clay Baker, Mar 5, 2020 IP
  17. David_Gray

David_Gray Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create back links in good social sites for more traffic on your site.

David_Gray, Mar 5, 2020 IP
  18. blueink02

blueink02 Member

Best Answers:
    Guest posting, doing expert roundups, expert interview are some of the ways to get backlinks.

blueink02, Mar 9, 2020 IP
  19. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Write articles for others in exchange for your backlinks.

komrad, Mar 9, 2020 IP
  20. Shams Alam Khan

Shams Alam Khan Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get a social bookmarking website list on the google search easily. Before bookmarking your site, be careful about spams. Check their Alexa Ranking. You can also get links from forum posting. Also posting blogs and reviewing helps to get backlinks.

Shams Alam Khan, May 1, 2020 IP