1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you review this YouTube Channel?

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by cm2010, Aug 15, 2019.

I am not sure this is the right sub-forums but trying my best to post in here.

Travel Channel on YouTube

1) Are these videos' recording fine or recorded well?
    2) Is the title tag, description, tags are good?
    3) How to get more views and subscribers?

Please try to reply as best as you can. Thanks

cm2010, Aug 15, 2019 IP
  2. Sasih

Sasih Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The quality of your videos recordings could be better. Investing in a high quality camera would be beneficial. The titles of your videos are straight forward. If you really want more views and subscribers, you should have a title that grabs a person’s attention. Also using a really good thumbnail is key to attracting people to your video. The thumbnail doesn’t have to be images from you video, it can be any picture that you’d prefer.

Sasih, Jan 30, 2020 IP
  3. diggs11

diggs11 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have created Travel channel so you have to put travel videos and you have to visit many places even inside country but other cities if possible go to other countries then views and subscribers will be increased but only put videos relevant I hope you will understand Thanks

diggs11, Mar 4, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I see you've popped back to the forum and are still trying to get your channel off the ground. Well done on having 3000 subscribers. That's amazing.

I just viewed your pinned video, one from a food truck and one wandering aimlessly through a nearly deserted bus depot.

I've watched hundreds of travel videos in the last year. Some have been amateurish, some well produced. You need to do the same. Find out what you like that other travel sites do well, and how you can incorporate that into your videos. Even remove and reupload some with the enhancements.

Let's take the bus depot video.
    • Why are you there?
    • What are we looking at?
    • What's that booth?
      upload_2021-1-28_13-24-42.png
    • Why are we looking at the back end of buses and zooming in?
      upload_2021-1-28_13-26-35.png
    • Who is this man? why don't you interview him?
      upload_2021-1-28_13-28-55.png
    My favourite travel youtuber is Itchy Boots. She's personable, chatty, entertaining. She targets English speaking viewers and when her content isn't in English (eg Dutch, Spanish) she puts translations on the screen. She's rarely quiet and 654k subscribers.
    upload_2021-1-28_13-30-57.png

This guy has the same idea
    upload_2021-1-28_13-32-22.png

Don't be put off by the fact that they're doing a specific trip with a specific type of transport. Look at their style, how they engage the viewer and draw you into wanting to see their other content.

I also listen to this podcast https://www.notaballerina.com/podcastmenu but you could easily do something similar with video.

sarahk, Jan 27, 2021 IP
    Dean_Saliba likes this.
  5. Rabiul Tanmoy

Rabiul Tanmoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, really like this channel. I am a travel lover, so this channel will be very helpful for me. I have already subscribed to this channel.

Rabiul Tanmoy, Jan 30, 2021 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Your perspective is important. Can you expand on the bits you liked and explain why?

sarahk, Feb 1, 2021 IP
  7. Direction3D

Direction3D Peon

Best Answers:
    1. The video quality, is okay, but needs improvement
    2. Title is good, But the description needs improvement in the way of giving information to the viewer (Social website pages(?) or some other medias.)
    3. Post Your videos as often as You can, then You'll start gaining audience.

That's it I guess, the overall channel is pretty good I must say, good luck!

Direction3D, Feb 7, 2021 IP