1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can we decrease CPC by doing SEO for my website ?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Dhivakar Kumar, Jan 28, 2020.

Hi

Can we decrease CPC in ADWORDS by doing SEO for my website OR any thing by doing SEO which will help for adwords campaign in anyways ?

Dhivakar Kumar, Jan 28, 2020 IP
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SEO and PPC are two different things and one does not affect the other.

The way to decrease CPC is have higher QS ads. QS is the barometer that tells you how well you are doing compared to competitors. The way to a better QS is to create ads that get a higher relative CTR. Think of what your potential customers want and need then just say that in your ads.

Lucid Web Marketing, Feb 5, 2020 IP
  3. TigerBball067

TigerBball067 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One of the best ways to decrease your PPC is to improve your SEO. Once you are gaining more organic traffic through the search engines, you can back off on paying for Ads and use the organic search traffic as a substitution.

TigerBball067, Feb 10, 2020 IP
  4. James Rawls

James Rawls Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    High CTR (Click through rate) means low CPR. Hence, indirectly, doing SEO for a website means that the content and overall interface of the website will be optimized according to a suitable buyer persona, and will lead to a greater CTR which will ultimately lower the CPC.

James Rawls, Feb 12, 2020 IP
  5. EightAce

EightAce Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. You can improve your quality score, which in turn will reduce your CPCs, by making sure your Google Ads landing pages are relevant to the keywords you are targeting within Google Ads.

EightAce, Feb 14, 2020 IP
  6. technicaddicted

technicaddicted Peon

Best Answers:
    I have us based domain. What should I do exactly to improve my quality score?

technicaddicted, Mar 4, 2020 IP
  7. Bekele Yoto

Bekele Yoto Peon

Best Answers:
    There are four primary reasons you’re likely to implement SEO on your own site:

1. To bring in a swarm of visitors to your website, regardless of who they are or what they do on your site.

2. To drive e-commerce sales on your website.

3. To draw more attention to your brand for brand recognition.

4. To gain subscribers (also called “lead generation”).
    While reading this list, I’m guessing one or two stood out to you more than others as being relevant in your situation. It’s okay if more than one are applicable!

You’ll be most effective in your SEO efforts by identifying which is the most important right now, so you can focus your efforts instead of trying to do everything at once.

Today’s task is to reorder this list, putting the most important motivations on top and the least important on the bottom. This will help identify the #1 reason you are getting into SEO. Here’s how to do this:

Open up a text document on your computer.

1. Paste in the list from above, and make it a numbered list.

2. Reorder them in your document until they match your goals, with the most important on top.

3. Label the document ‘My SEO Goals’ and save it.

4. Keep this document somewhere where you can easily reference this in the future.
    It’s important for you to know your primary SEO motivations, because success is relative. If you get 1,000,000 visitors to your site in a month, but no e-commerce sales, were you successful?

Well, it depends on your goal! Knowing your focus will help you determine whether your SEO efforts are working.

Bekele Yoto, Mar 4, 2020 IP
  8. MayurKawale

MayurKawale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Both are differ to each other... nothing is related to each other..

MayurKawale, Mar 6, 2020 IP
  9. seoninja121

seoninja121 Member

Best Answers:
    Both SEO & CPC are different ways of website promotion. SEO is related organic results and CPC for paid marketing. So, both have different guidelines to follow and make marketing successful.

seoninja121, Mar 26, 2020 IP
  10. madmn

madmn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you optimize your site good and build a more appealing site you could have more return visitors (stickiness)

Also it could help you pick more relevant keywords which should increase CTR.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    madmn, Jun 29, 2020 IP
  11. AAQ8700

AAQ8700 Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO and PPC are two different playing fields, but both require using keywords.

PPC (paid campaigns) are an excellent short-term strategy because you get quicker results. SEO (organic/free traffic) is a great long-term strategy to rank higher on Google over time. SEO does require more patience compared to PPC.

Perhaps 5 Google AdWords Tips to Lower Cost-Per-Click (CPC) can help out your campaigns: https://www.prontomarketing.com/blog/google-adwords-tips/

AAQ8700, Aug 5, 2020 IP
  12. Dandee25

Dandee25 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would have to yes you can, a good place to start search for topics and keyword ideas would be Google Trends. I am have Google Trends in the past, and will continue to use Google Trends for its valuable inside data.

Dandee25, Aug 16, 2020 IP
  13. Antony Silva

Antony Silva Peon

Best Answers:
    The simplest advice is to use one phrase for each ad group. It is desirable that the phrase be in the ad title itself, as well as on the page to which the link leads.

The presence of keywords in the creative and on the page increases the Quality Score. And the higher it is, the higher your ad rank is at a lower cost.

Antony Silva, Oct 4, 2020 IP
  14. MayurKawale

MayurKawale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SEO & Paid marketing are two different things. There are no relation in between them. I hope it is cleared now.
    If you want to decrease the CPC, increase the QUALITY SCORE... more details here...

MayurKawale, Nov 6, 2020 IP
  15. Vetonline_pro

Vetonline_pro Peon

Best Answers:
    The only way to decrease cpc by doing SEO is to make pages performance better. Page performance have some impact on QS (if you have high QS - CPC will be lower)

Vetonline_pro, Jan 25, 2021 IP
  16. jessicaherron9

jessicaherron9 Member

Best Answers:
    CPC is a paid marketing strategy but yes, you can decrease CPC by doing paid SEO campaign.

jessicaherron9, Oct 6, 2021 IP
  17. Nikan

Nikan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi
    I also wanted to go to CPC ads for my site which works in the field of natural bitumen and natural asphalt with Gilsonite and Drilling Mud :) I wanted us to help me :)

Nikan, Oct 12, 2021 IP
  18. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you have traffic from search engines, then you might be able to make money without paying for it. But CPC is a measurement strictly dependent on the traffic you buy.

thedark, Oct 13, 2021 IP
  19. danialfx2

danialfx2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

How Can we decrease CPC in ADWORDS by doing SEO for my website?

Can you help us?

danialfx2, Oct 26, 2021 IP
  20. davids2043

davids2043 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, to reduce PPC there is a change in SEO to a smaller one I did and everything was fine and everything is fine so far try to do it and it will be all right

davids2043, Oct 28, 2021 IP