1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Fiverr reliable for linkbuilding

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by David Smith Segarra, Jan 15, 2020.

I am currently doing some outreach link building for my website https://www.marblerenovation.com/
    I am currently using SEMRush for this, however, I was wondering if anyone had any experience using Fiverr to help with link building... they all obviously promise not to use any blackhat tactics etc but not sure...
    ...has anyone used them before?

Thanks in advance for your help

Dave

David Smith Segarra, Jan 15, 2020 IP
  2. Todman2112

Todman2112 Member

Best Answers:
    Many indians, pakistans. if you know how to deal with them once they deliver something else than what you have asked, than you're good to use it.

Todman2112, Jan 16, 2020 IP
  3. speel00

speel00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr could be useful, but I would approach with caution and serious consideration before taking the plunge. You can narrow the search down by countries and prices, if you are concerned about the quality of links which is user. But since Google has cracked down on links and SEO, you may be better off just trying to build the links up slowly. A lot of link builders from I have seen do not consider if a link makes sense or targets your demographic. That way you can control what site is linking to your site.

speel00, Jan 16, 2020 IP
  4. BadSyntax

BadSyntax Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, just don't do it. There is literally NO VALUE in the links building gigs on fiverr. Specially if you want to keep your site from being buried. Take the time and put in the work to build links yourself. It's not a fast process and it'll be hard work but ultimately in the end it'll provide much more value.

BadSyntax, Jan 16, 2020 IP
  5. innateseo

innateseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It can be but finding the right person is a huge risk. It's best to just know what domains you want then look for someone on Fiverr who can get a back-link from that domain.

innateseo, Jan 30, 2020 IP
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    That's a sure way to get your site penalized.

qwikad.com, Jan 31, 2020 IP
  7. Johnriver743

Johnriver743 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can check the Fiverr person's portfolio and analyze their working activities which described. Fiverr is one of ideal platform where you can find the right person for right job.

Johnriver743, Feb 24, 2020 IP
  8. Tiger999

Tiger999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am using Fiverr service to rank my website. But you really need to filter them out. Many links sellers there can hurt your site. Only a handpick of therm are selling gems with low price. Such as real guest post, etc.

Tiger999, Feb 28, 2020 IP
  9. jgriff225

jgriff225 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with this. It’s about trial and error on Fiverr when it comes to backlinks. Maybe buy a few backlink gigs for less important sites you own and then use the good ones for your main sites.

jgriff225, Mar 1, 2020 IP
  10. Thibaut

Thibaut Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I used Fiverr for several campaigns. Some sellers were very good, but some other were awful.
    You really need to have a good due-diligence before choosing the right person.

Thibaut, Apr 10, 2020 IP
  11. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sites like Fiverr are not a good source to buy backlink gigs. Many of them create unnatural links. I recommend you to build backlinks manually. There are so many methods to do it like Guest Posting, Outreach Marketing, Networking, etc.

iwebsocial, Apr 10, 2020 IP
  12. Chris-

Chris- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Mostly a VERY bad idea to use Fiverr for any type of SEO activity such as link building.

Fiverr CAN be good for creative type stuff, including web design, logos, images, article writing etc.

And Fiverr can be good for very specific SEO tasks, such as writing a press release, and submitting that press release to various sites.

But for general "link building" . . . avoid Fiverr !!

Some tips for building back-links . . . any link from a site with DA less than 20, is doing your SEO more harm than good. Same for links from content which is not relevant to yours. So do yourself a favor and build only high quality back-links!

There are other vital factors such as link velocity, and anchor-text, which most people get wrong, so to learn how to do it RIGHT, I recommend my free SEO guide on this page:

https://onlineprofitexperts.com/online-business-starting-your-business-effectively

Chris

Chris-, Apr 11, 2020 IP
  13. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr has a lot of rubbish gigs but if you invest time, you'll find some nice gems.

praetserge, Oct 2, 2020 IP
  14. Nofussseo

Nofussseo Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is the worst do not buy anything from there relating to SEO. As someone else said decent enough for logos etc, but certainly not SEO.
    My advice is to slowly build guest posts & high quality pbn links and increase over the months. Maybe 2-3 for a new site / month & then 4-5 - increase in intervals, once you start ranking on the first page of Google you'll start getting natural back links anyway. So in reality you'll get more than just 4-5.

Nofussseo, Aug 3, 2021 IP
  15. hello_welcome

hello_welcome Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No

Fiverr has some rules. Which is not for your business purpose. Read FAQ.

hello_welcome, Aug 4, 2021 IP
  16. coxie

coxie Active Member

Best Answers:
    I’ve used it a fair bit, just don’t buy things like 5000 links for a fiver they will be rubbish. As others have said there are some good gigs on there which will get you a few quality links. But I’ve had some crappy links and had to disavow them.

coxie, Aug 7, 2021 IP
  17. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't count on that. They are all rubbish. How can anyone get quality links from a gig that's been used by dozens or maybe even hundreds of people? They can't.

As I said above, buying backlink building gigs (OF ANY KIND) on Fiverr is a SURE WAY to get your site penalized.

qwikad.com, Aug 8, 2021 IP
  18. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Putting an English lexicon in a blender, then posting the resulting nonsensical word salad, is a great way to get banned.

mmerlinn, Aug 8, 2021 IP