1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Home Decor blog with 550 unique articles

Discussion in 'Sites' started by johndavis74, Feb 23, 2020.

I will either sell these all as a package (which is what I prefer) or one at a time but the price will be higher one at a time. I have one FB page that is car for sale related that has about 100k followers, one that is a dating page that has 26k followers, one that is business investment related with 56k followers, and a maxbounty affiliate one that is active with 7800 plus the sites.

I dont really use the sites a whole lot. They are really just to drive offers to but I have seven sites and five FB pages. If sold all together I will take $6000 which is $500 each but the price will be a lot higher on some (cheaper on a few) if sold one at a time.

If someone is actually interested I PM me and I will provide more info and details on how they make money, traffic, ect.

http://www.coolhomedecors.com/
    This site has over 550 articles that are unique. The articles are not the best in the world but I was really using it for a landing page for offers that I was driving from a large FB page. This is a great site to run FB ads and cpa offers. I do have a FB page with it but prefer to keep it and it has 123k followers.

https://www.bingobliss.co.uk/
    This is a 13 year old site that we have used to promote bingo/gambling cpa offers that pay $130 per sign up. This one has done very well for us over the years. Does have a FB page with about 700 followers. I will teach someone how I make a few thousand a month off of it and the other gambling page listed in this package (it is a little blackhat but profitable)

http://dixiesocial.com/
    This is a unique site with a one of a kind product that is in high demand for internet marketers. The site does get sales (just sold a copy of the list yesterday) and by using the free google adwords method this one can produce $30k a year with ease. Did $1800 last month but some of those sales come from posting on forums and FB pages.

https://salvagecarsforsale.net/
    This has has a large FB page with over 100k followers that is included. Recently I have been using it for selling "we buy junk cars" leads. I will teach this highly profitable method to the buyer.

http://101investmentideas.com/
    This site is newer but the Facebook page has been around for years and has 56k followers.

http://fixerupperhousesforsale.com/
    This is a great CPA based site that makes money from Maxbounty.com. We also used it to sell leads to wholesale real estate investors in the "we buy ugly houses" industry which is very profitable.

http://horsebettingtraining.com/
    This site was used as a landing page for horse racing/gambling cpa offers which pay very well.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1762218534020468/
    This is a very profitable group that makes money from selling training and services. I have done well with this group running a few different affiliate programs. The most profitable was a hosting one but with the hosting affiliates they pay after someone has been signed up for 60 days so it takes a while to get paid but there are several methods that have done well on this page.

https://www.facebook.com/datebeautifulwomen/
    This dating page has 26k followers and is used to market dating cpa offers that pay over $120 per sign up. I use it to collect emails and it is very active and gets emails daily.

johndavis74, Feb 23, 2020 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Please add me to all of your analytics and search console accounts please - .

Matthew Sayle, Feb 24, 2020 IP
  3. johndavis74

johndavis74 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    94.1% - 16
    Several of these have been sold. I still have the FB group which is very profitable running an affiliate program and I still have the dating page which has been lowered down to $400. The maxbounty fb group is priced at $1800 and it is making very good money via a hosting affiliate program which pays $125 per sign up and I am averaging about 25 sign ups a month.

I also still have the coolhomedecors.com site which is priced at $550.

johndavis74, Feb 27, 2020 IP
  4. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    :rolleyes:

Matthew Sayle, Feb 27, 2020 IP
  5. johndavis74

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    94.1% - 16
    @Matthew Sayle the reason why I ignored you was I see your post on everyone's listing being rude so I really would rather not deal with you and I see with your post that was the right choice.

In the first 10 listings in the site for sale section you posting
    "If you want to get even 1% of the price you're asking - you need to show us your traffic and earnings."

"Stolen content, worthless domain.

Next."

"Oh lord, help me with this one."

"The content is garbage."

"It's next to impossible to make money with these sites. If it were easy, you would have gotten at least a sale or two and then could sell this for even more."

I dont know why they dont ban you because all you ever do is make smart comments on everyone's post. No one wants to deal with you and reading your FB page I see you are just as big of a jerk toward people locally as well. If you don't like someones sites keep your mouth shut and move on. I doubt you are as brave in person to run your mouth so much.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
  6. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    That's why they don't ban me.

I'm sure your sites are just as worthless - however you refuse to be transparent for me to prove it.

Have a good day :)

You are making a lot of claims. Just PROVE THEM!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2020
    Matthew Sayle, Feb 27, 2020 IP
  7. johndavis74

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    94.1% - 16
    I am happy to prove them to serious buyers. So if you are a qualified buyer with legit interest I am happy to do so but when I look at your feedback and see you have 25 completed listings and 10 refunds and 5 disputes you do not qualify as a serious buyers. I would say more of someone who is just wasting peoples time.

The reason why sites like digital point and flippa have not done well with website for sale listings and sites like empire flippers has really taken off is guys like you. You waste sellers time and are really just there making comments to either still ideas or just to make yourself fell important but real brokers qualify the buyers so the sellers do not waste their time. Any real sellers on here will not deal with you because they see how disrespectful you are toward the sellers. I can provide log in info, bank accounts info, credit card accounts and other info to prove the revenues and I even sign a 30 day refund policy contract that stats is the sites do not generate income then they are entitled to a refund which paypal or any credit card company would reverse the charge based on that contract if I didnt refund the payment so I do plenty and more than most to ensure the buyer is getting what is promised.

And because of that I do not deal with tire kickers are trolls. I am sorry you got your feelings hurt that I didnt deal with you but I am sure there are other sellers on here who will entertain someone who just likes to him himself talk.

Transaction History

As Seller
    As Buyer
    Completed:
    Refund:
    Dispute/Reversal:
    Unpaid:
    N/A
    Paid Late:
    N/A

8. Matthew Sayle