1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Applied for Google AdSense but receives mail that site not ready......

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by dabbu347, Feb 19, 2020.

Dear Friends,

Greetings of the day!

I have migrated my blog from blogspot.com (gethealthyfitnesstips.blogspot.com) to new domain (myhealthyfitnesstips.com) and applied for adsense but every time i am receiving same mails that your site is not ready to show ads now.

I don't know exactly what is lacking or missing from my end so that ads are shown on my blog. I would be really grateful for your needy suggestion/recommendations/advice.

Thanks in advance!

dabbu347, Feb 19, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    upload_2020-2-20_22-21-52.png
    Do you start every blog post with this pandering to your reader's ego?

I'd rather get an idea about whether the actual post is going to be of interest. That might be a cultural thing, in which case keep doing it, but use WordPress' abstract feature to make sure the intro that's shown on the index pages is useful.

In this post: https://myhealthyfitnesstips.com/what-does-gap-tooth-signify-about-your-luck-personality/25/2018/03/ the entire first 2 paragraphs is rubbish.

There doesn't seem to be any organisation of your posts, there is nothing to back up the claims you make, the menus, videos, and text over the graphics is in English while the posts aren't.

It really does seem to be a cut and paste article directory, you don't appear to have any particular expertise or authority in the field.

sarahk, Feb 20, 2020 IP
  3. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing suggestions. I have done some minor corrections can you suggest me what else i should do the get the approval.

Thanks in advance.

dabbu347, Feb 21, 2020 IP