1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Login Problem for Asense account

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by shaaam2007, Oct 27, 2015.

Hi Everyone !
    I am facing some weird problem when I am trying to login with Google Adsense Account. I am using this account since one year and never faced any issue with it. Today I am trying to login using same credentials but it is giving me this message:

"Looks like this Google account isn't associated with an AdSense account. That's okay. You can either sign in with the Google account associated with AdSense, or sign up for an AdSense account today."

I changed location of login, clear browser cache, clear DNS cache, cookies but problem persists.

This account is associated with my two domains and ads are looking fine. For further investigate the problem I checked my email account for any kind of warnings but thankfully there is no issue reported.

Can you guide me what should I do in such situations? How to resolve this issue? Any other faced this issue ever?

Thanks;

shaaam2007, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Try logging in with a different email. Maybe you accidentally changed your email with adsense, or you are a tiny bit confused. It sounds like an error on your side. I can't understand why they would say this unless you are using the wrong email.

Karen May Jones, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
  4. shaaam2007

shaaam2007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am trying to use credentials to login in Adsense. It gives me this message:

"Looks like this Google account isn't associated with an AdSense account. That's okay. You can either sign in with the Google account associated with AdSense, or sign up for an AdSense account today."

And just after this; if I go to google mail and it opens fine where I can see last payment email from adsense. After that I am sure I did not edit any bit in adsense.

"Start here: https://support.google.com/adsense/troubleshooter/2594929?hl=en"

@Agent000 I can not use any option from their login trouble shooter because the message I am getting is not matching any of the situation to proceed in tool. I have not disabled, warning or any email from adsense. Ads on websites are still running without any issue.

I am sure it is not hacked because I enabled 2 step safety. Can anybody guide me how I can contact google support? I searched their forums but could not found any relevant solution.

shaaam2007, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  5. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i get this when i forget to switch accounts in the top right corner of the screen

pmf123, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  6. cm2010

cm2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try to login to each Gmail account than in new tab go to Adsense. If one does not work than try second account until all of them done (if you have more than one Gmail account).

cm2010, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  7. Josiel

Josiel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How to solve your problem? I have the same problem a month ago

Josiel, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  8. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    hit logout on all google accounts, go to adsense page and just login with the correct account only

pmf123, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  9. Josiel

Josiel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've done this, but is still the same problem !:(

Josiel, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  10. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You haven't done it , try to clear All Data, Cookies, Saved Password Account etc from the beginning of the time & then try to login. Or use any other device on which you hadn't loged in.

Furquan Ahmed, Sep 16, 2016 IP
  11. Josiel

Josiel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've done everything , even tried in other browsers. I do not know what else to do

What do I do ?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2016
    Josiel, Sep 16, 2016 IP
  12. Sheelendra

Sheelendra Member

Best Answers:
    Hey

Can anyone tell me, how to resolve this problem?

Sheelendra, Feb 19, 2020 IP
  13. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Have you followed all the advice in this thread?

sarahk, Feb 19, 2020 IP