1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Family Tree

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by GFX2, Feb 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Greetings designers of DigitalPoint forum! This is a contest in designing a family tree based on a sketch.

Here is a downscaled picture of the sketch (see attachment).

Your job will be to make a drawing of the family tree that looks like a real tree. You have your
    artist freedom to do it in your style, and do what you think is needed. As you can see on the sketch,
    there are names on the tree.

I have the sketch in .cdr format, and can provide you with other formats too, such as .pdf, .tiff or .jpeg in high resolution.
    I need the final image in an editable format, preferably corels .cdr, photoshops .psd, layered tiff or
    illustrators .ai. The final image needs to be around 70 centimeters width and 50 cm height, resolution
    300 DPI.

Please provide:
    - a sample of the family tree (sample of your family tree work and graphic style, I suggest that you do a detail of a family tree)
    - your price per hour in american dollars
    - and a rough estimate of how long will it take to complete the work

This contest will last for two weeks from now (until 03, March). If you get picked for a winner, we will continue the
    conversation via email. I hold the right of not choosing a winner. We will pay some money on the
    beginning, and rest after receiving the file. We will pay by bank transfer or maybe Paypal.

I hope I was clear enough for you to understand. Feel free to PM me for any further questions. Best regards, GFX2.

Attached Files:

GFX2, Feb 17, 2020 IP
  2. vicky786

vicky786 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Regarding a winner prize is? You did’t the prize information, please update it.

Thanks

vicky786, Feb 17, 2020 IP
  3. GFX2

GFX2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We will pay the designer per hour. So the prize is your rate times working hours.

GFX2, Feb 18, 2020 IP
  4. GFX2

GFX2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This contest is now officially closed due to having no participants.

GFX2, Mar 7, 2020 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.