1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

IS electronic payment association (EPA/epayments.com) is SCAM?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by lok123, Apr 26, 2012.

I joined https://www.epayments.com/ around one month ago and i paid for merchant account there. Till now i haven't received card from them and also there is login problem. I cannot login to epayments now. I emailed about it them but haven't heard anything from them yet..
    It looks like a scam what do you think? Had anyone tried here before?

lok123, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  2. ePayments

ePayments Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear lok123,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with EPA. Let me clarify, in order to become a full member of EPA, one needs to signup and also to submit required KYC (Know Your Customer) documents.

Whether your are an individual or a company, Gibraltar Financial Services Commission's AML (Anti-Money Laundry) regulations and guidelines require EPA to collect sufficient ID details before an ePayments Account can be generated. Once the initial personal or corporate details have been submitted and screened the account is activated and an ePayments Prepaid MasterCard is issued.

In most cases, applicants provide verifiable details and our team approves an application within 2 business days. However, in some rare instances our team can not establish the identity of an applicant using our standard KYC procedures. That for obvious reasons extend the process of verification. Furthermore, in order for our members to get unrestricted access to their ePayments Accounts and announced limits on our card programme they must provide copies of their national IDs and proofs of their card delivery addresses.

lok123, in your case, if I may ask you, please send an email to EPA Support team . The team is headed by Aline Hughes - Aline (EPA), I asked Aline to investigate your case, she will join this thread shortly to help with your questions/concerns.

We are open to your comments, please feel free to share any concerns or questions you might have. EPA team is here to help.

Regards,
    Mike Rymanov
    Electronic Payments Association President

ePayments, May 2, 2012 IP
  3. lok123

lok123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello mike ;
    i already emailed about this problem to epayments support but they are not answering... can you give me direct email address whom to contact..
    Thanks

lok123, May 2, 2012 IP
  4. ePayments

ePayments Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear lok123,

We have received your emails.

With regards to your login issues, could you please follow our standard password recovery procedures as we can not see the password that you choose. Please let me know once you have completed this step.

As to the card delivery, EPA Support team, has received proof of your ID, however, we are yet to receive verifiable proof of your card delivery address. Please keep in mind that EPA Support team can not verify documents supplied in local languages. We are working to build a multilingual verification team but in the mean time we only accept documents with verifiable English translation.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards,
    Mike

ePayments, May 3, 2012 IP
  5. lok123

lok123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    got the card today it's legit guys

lok123, May 29, 2012 IP
  6. itcomgroup

itcomgroup Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello ePayment,

Do you provide credit card processing options for your merchant accounts?

Thanks

itcomgroup, Jun 22, 2012 IP
  7. Ash Dilvik

Ash Dilvik Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, I'm Ash. I'm new to this forum.
    1. I joined https://www.epayments.com in the mid March this year, and I'm a verified member. I ordered for the Master card on 18.03.2016 but till today I did not receive the card. I've been communicating with the support team regularly and finally the last message in connection with my card delivery which I received from them on 11.05.2016 says: "Dear Ashish Basak, As we can see the standard delivery time is over. We can block this card in order to issue a new one. But please note that in this case old card cannot be unblocked if it will be delivered later. Please also be informed that now we are delighted to announce that the new ePayments prepaid MasterCard is ready to order! A new card programme includes a number of advantages, such as: - new branded ePayments design, - revised logistics process with prompt delivery times, - online system for monitoring operations. If an old card will be blocked, you will be able to order a new card for free. Please inform us about your decision. "
    2. I replied to them the next day (11th May) stating the following: "1. First of all, please understand, it is not my fault that the standard delivery time is over and I've still not received the card. 2. Moreover, there is no way to find out which postal/courier company was used to deliver the card and what are the tracking details, if it was actually dispatched. 3. You have left me with two options, which is, either to block the previous old card and issue a new one, and in this case the old card cannot be unblocked if it will be delivered later, or to order a new card for free. This seems to me very strange, as if , you do not care at all, for what type of service you provide to the customer . 4. In such cases, usually, if it is not the customer's fault, the provider should do something for the customer, on priority basis, to expedite the delivery so that the customer remains satisfied and their customer rights remain defended. 5. So what do you suggest now ? To order a new card for free and again wait for months to receive it ? Or. better, you check first what went wrong with the previous delivery and rectify it for once and for all ? This would, in fact, be better for the company reputation. 6. What I decide is, I'll order the new ePayments prepaid Master card for free, and on the other hand, I'll request you to express deliver the card to me. In this way, the customer still remains satisfied. Thanks."
    I still did not get any reply from the support team , although I repeated the message yesterday (12th May). What you think about this ?

Ash Dilvik, May 12, 2016 IP
  8. David Wong

David Wong Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We are TrustSpay- Online payment service provider .
    --TrustSpay is connected to banks directly and can provide you with a Merchant Account to process transactions via our payment gateway.
    --We have over 10 years’ experience in global e-commerce payment processing and specialize in high risk processing

David Wong, May 18, 2016 IP
  9. amircann100

amircann100 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    here is something for my wife account was freeze in 2014 and till today they still haven't gave any reason why they held the money over 2 years to them it was money laundry but i know i was doing bitcoin trading here the support answer after 2 years
    Ticket No. 157576. annik biss
    Dear Annik Bissonnette, Thank you for contacting the ePayments support team. At the moment we actually do not have any relevant information to be communicated to you. However, we are at the final stage of the decision-making process, since our legal department has been preparing the statement on this issue as well as the directions for e-Wallets involved into the flow of payments. We do understand your wish to resolve the issue at the earliest possible time, and we are also aimed at this. We are intended to provide you with the final notice within 1 month.

lokk how much money they holding on over $6000 USD now mw and my wife hiring lawyer to get throw them plus 2 years of no payment made.

amircann100, Aug 5, 2016 IP
  10. z1701333

z1701333 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope, they are not scam. They just move very slow with verification and support. And i mean very slow, for me it took about 2 weeks to receive the cards, and that with express shipping, several days to receive an answer from support if you are not verified, about 24 hours if you are verified. I believe that wires are also processed manually which is also very slow. However i only use the cards with cryptocurrency, and that works perfect.

z1701333, Feb 11, 2018 IP
  11. Klanix

Klanix Peon

Best Answers:
    If I previously knew what would happen to ePayments, I would have closed their account long ago and switched to another platform. I am very disappointed that they froze my account and all the funds that I had on my account. Now I have to write tickets and demand to return my money back! By the way, I recently started using the Quppy platform. At first glance, a pretty good service with IBAN and SEPA transfers in euros.

Klanix, Feb 18, 2020 IP